you, me and stars..

Win woke up with a sore body. He blushed by thinking about last night. He looked at his body, to see he was wearing bright's white T-shirt and a shorts.

He looked at his side only to see bright sleeping soundly. He was sleeping on his stomach while his face buried onto the pillow.
Wins eyes landed on his back, he blushed by looking at the scratching lines
He saw on bright's back made by him last night while they were Intimating.

Suddenly bright stirred in his sleep making win out of his thoughts.

Bright opened his eyes slowly. A smile make it's way on his face when he saw win.

"Good morning love" He said getting up and sat on his bed while stretching.

"Good morning bai" Win said smiling brightly and blushed while looking at bright's toned body.

Bright pulled him for a hug.win hugged him back. Then bright pulled win to sit on his lap.
Win was still sightly sore that's why he was hissing.

Win round his arms around bright's neck as bright round his arms around win's waist.

Win leaned down so he can kiss bright. And move upward to meet halfway through kiss.

The kiss was slow and tender. Lips pulling and pushing on each other. Their was no lust just pure love.

They pulled away when they felt the need to breathe.
Win hissed slightly when he moved a bit.

"Baby are you ok. " Bright asked in concerned voice.

"Umm.. I am still sore a bit" Win said in low voice pouting a bit.

"Aww.. My baby. It's ok, I will put some ointment for you. Ok" Bright cooed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright was sitting on sofa. When the sweet aroma of the coffee his his nose.
He looked up only to see win coming towards him with two cups of coffee and smiling slightly.

A small smile made it's way on bright's lips.
He can't imagine. It felt unreal, that win was his now forever.
He will be able to spend his lifetime with win, in future they will have their own family. Just thinking about it, his heart beats like crazy.

His thoughts got intruped when win gave him his coffee.

"Bai, your coffee"

"Thanks love"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win was standing in the balcony looking at stars which were twinkling in the dark night.

Suddenly he felt someone's arm around his waist. And a chin on his shoulder..

He was shocked at first but got relaxed when he knew who it was.
He felt two arms around his waist and someone's chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing wifey" Bright said as he sniff wins neck and started prepping kisses their.

Win giggled because of the ticklish feeling he felt their.

"Just... Looking at the stars" Win said as he looked up at the twinkling stars.

"Hmm"

Bright pulled win more closer to him and win rested his head back against his neck.

"The stars are beautiful but you know what is more beautiful..... " Bright asked win.

"What is it" Win asked, curiosity in his eyes.

"You..... " Bright said and gave long smooch on win cheek.
Win blushed and giggled.

"I love you hubby" Win said and turned sideway to give bright a kiss at the corner of his lips.
But bright being bright, keep attached his lips to wins and deepen the kiss.

"I love you too my dear, my lovely wife" Bright said after pulling away from kiss.

Their was a silence for a minute, but...bright decided to broke it.

" But You know.... I can show you how much I love you "bright said.

" How... "Win asked with curiosity.

Bright smirked and suddenly picked win up in bridal style, making win yelp by suddenly moment.

And ran towards their bedroom.....
(You know what happened then😉🤭)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.