Happiness....

"Mr.vachiravit you wife..... Is pregnant"

"Congratulations Mr.vachiravit, you're gonna be a father"

As those words left from doctor's mouth. The world got frozen for bright.
His body got frozen, tears formed in his eyes.
He felt so happy. He cried in happiness, he felt so on cloud nine.
He felt like every happiness in the world had come to him.

"Doctor can i meet wife" He asked excited.

"Yes.. You can"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win got startled when someone barged inside the room.
He looked up only to find a emotional bright.

Bright ran towards him and directly hugged him.
At first win was shocked by the sudden attack but got relived when he sniff the familiar Cologne.

He hugged back bright, who was hugging him tightly and sobbing like a baby in his arms.
Tears formed in wins eyes too.

They both were so happy.

"Win... Thank you.Thank you so much."bright sobbed.

" I love you... I love you you so much baby"bright said as he pulled away from the hug and cupped win's face in his hands...

"I love you too bright" Win said as he sobbed harder...

"Thank you win, for giving me this happiness. I am so happy that I am going to be an father. I really can't wait to see my bundle of joy in my hands" Bright said as he kissed win all over his face.

"I am also happy bright, I am so happy"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Win has already discharged from hospital.
Now he is in his bedroom with bright.
He have received many calls from his colleagues and friends to congratulate him.
His parents also called him to congratulate then and they both are coming tomorrow to meet him.

And as for Mr. Chivaree, he was over the moon after hearing he is going to be grandfather soon.
When he came to meet win, he hugged him tightly and cared his hair and congratulate them both then he hugged bright too congratulated him too.
He have told bright-win that he will start preparing for the his grandchild's arrival. Bright was so happy to see his father this much happy, he have never saw father this much happy after his mother's death.
Mr. Chivaree were so happy that he distributed sweets in the whole hospital and also in BVC industry..

Now Both bright-win are sitting on there bed.
As bright is sitting while leaning against the headboard, while win has his head on Bright's chest as their legs are tangled with each other and bright his playing win his hair and is also planting soft kisses on his head time to time and their hands are in each other's hand.

They both are very happy that they both are going to be parents soon.

"Bright I am hungry" Win whined cutely while pouting making bright coos at his antis..

"Aww... Is my wife and my child's mom is hungry" Bright chuckled.

"Hmm" Win hummed cause he was not in mood to say anything, because of this pregnancy he was so hungry and also he was blushing hard when bright called him his child's mom, he is still not used to it..

"Ok then, wait here baby your hubby
and our child's dad will bring food to them. " Bright said as he pulled away from their embrace after a sudden kiss on his temple making win whine at the sudden lose of the warmth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.