Surprise.... For the life

7 months later (*moving ahead fastly because after this chapter interesting chapters are coming😉)

Win's pov......

It's almost a year dating bright, their was never a day when I never felt loved.
Bright was always by my side in any situation.

Bright had meet my family,my parents have gladly excepted him. But it was scary to meet my brother type.
He asked like thousands of question to bright before we got his approval.

And I have already meet bright's dad, Mr. Jay chivaree was indeed happy when he got to know about our relationship.
He said that "he is glad his son a I am together" And gave us his blessing before pulling me in a tight hug.

In those 7 months so much happened, their were fights between us too. But not one fight last more than a day, because at the end of day we used to be in each other's arms. Complaining cutely why we shouldn't have fight.

We both moved into new apartment, it was big and classy. Just like I always wanted.

I love cooking, so I will always try new recipe when we both have day off.
I will do cooking,with a grumpy cat like my boyfriend,who will always cling to my back while back hugging me tightly and moving around with me as I will do.
And will make him taste the food when it  done.

I never complain though, I love it when he acts like this. I like when he acts like a child when I am around, but will never with other people. Make me feel more special.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes, bai I am ready. I will come in 20 min, wait for me" I said.
We both are going for a date today, bright is directly coming from office and today I have took a day off so I am going from home.

Bright have already reach and call to check if I have already left or not.
I don't know why but he seems so excited today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hii, my love" Bright greeted me with his sweet smile which is only reserved for me.

We headed toward our seat where the waitress guided us.
After we sat, bright took out his phone and suddenly captured my pic.

"Bai, what are you doing."I scolded him but his reply made me blush like hell.

" What can I do, my baby is looking this beautiful today. That I wanted to capture this moment. "

"Shup up! We are in public, anyone might hear us"

"Whatever, I don't care. Let them know how cute my baby is" Bright said with a teasing smiled making me blush red.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After We finished our dinner then bright told me he have surprise for me.
He told me that he needed to blindfold me before we go to that place.
I insist that I will not wear a blindfold but bright didn't listen.

So here we are, I am blindfolded while bright is guiding me who know where.

No one pov....

"Bai, did we reach their. Why is it taking so long" Win winned.

"We are almost their baby, just wait for a bit" Bright said.

After 5 minutes.

"Look we are here"

When the blindfolds were off from his eye. He slowly opened his eyes and was in awe.
It was outside the restaurant, it was a garden with a small pond with fishes.
Everything was decorated in lights, beautiful flowers were beneath his legs.

Win turned around in excitement to tell bright, but he got startled when he found bright on his one knee. He let go a surprised gasp, when bright pulled a red small box.

Win was in tears, when began to say.

"Win... The love of my life. I love you so much. With you every day is special.
I want to spend my life with you, and when I come to think about it, I can't live without you anymore. You are like a oxygen to me. I love you win.
I know we haven't dated more than a year and it's too early to ask this. But...
I can't wait anymore, I want to be with you forever and especially want to make mine officially. So... Win metawin opas-iamkajorn, will you marry me..?

When bright finish talking, win was in tears. He was crying so hard.
Bright stand up and walked toward him, he cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry baby, I don't like it when you cry"

Win jumped on bright and hugged him tightly. He round his arms around bright's neck and bright placed his hands securely on his thighs.

"Yes.. Yes, I will marry you. I love you... I love you so much.. " Win said crying more harder and with him bright had his eyes filled with tears as he chuckle lowly by seeing win's behavior..