Finally....

Both bright and win were sleeping soundly on their bed.
Suddenly win felt a bit pain in his lower abdomen.
He started to stirr up in his sleep for some minutes but stop when he felt no pain again.

But he jolt away when he felt a very sharp pain.
Win was in his ninth month and he was also near to his due date.
His eyes got teary when the pain started to come back again and again.
He started to scream in pain and started to wake up bright.

Bright jolt awake when he heard win screaming in pain.

"Win, baby. What happened"

"Bright... Bright, it's painful. I can't take it.. Ahh.. " Win started to scream more loudly.

"It's ok. Baby, don't worry" Bright said while taking win in his embrace and tried not to panic.

Win got silent for a second and then....

"Ahhh..... "He screamed loudly but his eyes got widen when he felt wet down.

" Bright.... Bright, my.. My-"he couldn't even complete his words because of pain.

"What happened win, pls tell me" Bright panicked.

"My.. My, water BROKE..... " He screamed at the late words loudly..

"WHAT...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright, Mr. Chivaree and win's mom and dad all are in hospital waiting patiently for the arrival of their grandchild.

Win was in labor now, after his water broke bright instantly call the ambulance and took win to the hospital.
Then when he reached hospital the doctors took win away.
Then he called both of their parents.

"Son, don't take tension. Everything will be alright" Mr. Chivaree said comforting bright who was looking very stressed from the time win went inside.

"Yes bright..Win and the baby will be alright. Don't worry" Mrs. Opas said while Mr. Opas nodded agreeing with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright's pov...

I am sacred. I am so scared. I am really so worried of my both babies.
I hope everything goes well. Win is inside from an half an hour now.

I wanted to go inside but, I can't see win in pain. I don't want to. That's why I stayed outside.

I am so stressed what will happen next.
I am excited too, to see my bundle of joy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one pov....

Bright was so lost in his thought, that he didn't even saw doctor coming outside.
When Mr. Chivaree patted his back indicating him to look front. That's when he saw the doctor.

He ran toward the doctor.

"Doctor... What happened, how is my win.. My baby" Bright asked in hurry as he was getting impatient.

"Don't panic, Mr. Vachirawit. Everything is fine" Doctor said.

"And Congratulation Mr. Vachirawit, you are blessed with a baby boy" Doctor congratulated bright.
And just like that Mr. Chivaree and Mr and Mrs opas cheered loudly.

Bright cried in happiness, he couldn't contain his happiness.

"Doctor ca-can I see my wife and my baby" Bright said.

"Yes you can see them, when we would move your wife to another ward. He is unconscious now, but he will wake up soon." Doctor said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bright entered the room where win and their baby was their.
Mr. Chivaree and Mr and Mrs opas insist that only he should visit him now, they will come inside afterwards.

When bright enter the first thing he saw win was sleeping soundly and their was a crib placed at the side of his which shaking as the baby placed inside was playing.

Tears formed In his eyes. In front of him, was his family... HIS OWN FAMILY..

He walked slowly toward the crib only to see a angel.
That angel was his baby, his son.
He cried silently, while looking at his son who was playing happily inside his crib.
He reached forward to touch his son's chubby cheeks.

"Would you like to carry him"

Bright got startled when heard a voice but composed himself when he saw a old aged women probably a nurse.

"Ca-can I" Bright voiced out.

That nurse smiled at bright and carried the baby carefully then passed it to bright and gone outside.
And bright tried to hold it carefully like it was a glass which would broke any moment.
Bright was over the moon when he got to hold his baby for the first time.

Bright was so lost while playing with his baby, that he failed to notice win, who was silently crying looking at the father and son duo.

"My eyes are blessed" Win teased, bright who was playing and prepping kisses on his son's face.

Bright looked at win who was looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Win.... " Bright smiled widely when he saw win wide awake he walked toward win with the baby in his arms.
He sat beside him.

"Thank you, win for giving me him"bright said as he planted kisses on his face.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Then win took the baby from Bright's hand, both win and bright cried looking at their baby.

"He is so cute" Win said touching his lips with his finger.

"Just like you" Bright teased.

"Shut up" Win  blushed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.