what happened to my wife......

Three months passed after their marriage.
Everything was so lovely.
Sometimes their friends would get annoyed by how lovey- dovey they act.

After their marriage they both decided to go the Europe for their honeymoon. They both took day off for one week. In their absence Mr. Jay chivaree's new secretary handled their office.
They stayed in Europe for a week.
They both enjoyed so much, they roam all around the europe. Eat various food.

One or two days they didn't decided to go out, they both stayed in their hotel room. Watch Netflix, cuddle all day or have sex all time.

When they returned after their honeymoon, everything was back to normal.
In their office, win have strictly set up the rule that they will only work in their office as boss & secretary. Not as husband and wife.
Because bright can't keep his hands to himself, he will always be touchy & clingy with win.
Even in front of their friends. It doesn't make win irritated, it's just that he will blush whenever bright will do like this.
Bright will leave his work aside and demand win for cuddle or for a quick make out session.
And sometimes he will want to have a quick sex. Which win definitely doesn't mind, but by knowing how rough bright can be, so he never allows him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright woke up when he felt the other side of bed where win sleeps empty.

He sign knowing what's happening.
He got up and goes towards their bathroom, only to see win on the floor while his face facing the toilet and he is vomiting.

He goes to his side and crouch down, and patted wins back gently.

After win finished he got up, but his legs wobbled slightly, but bright was there for him. He catched him before win would fall.

Win gargled and washed his face. Because Of his week body, he couldn't walk properly, so being a lovely husband he is , bright picked win up like a baby.

Win round his legs around bright's waist and his arms around bright's neck. And buried his face in the crook of his neck. He inhaled his manly scent, which would always make him relax.
Bright securely held win, his one arm on win's bottom and other on his back.

He walked in their bedroom, placed win safely on the bed.
And then he too got in the bed at the side of win.

After settling himself, he put win's head on his chest patting in anticipation. And gave a soft kiss on his head.

"Baby, are you ok" Bright asked.

"Yes... " Win mumbled softly.

Bright signs.

"Let's go hospital tomorrow,I can't see you like this" Bright asked.

"No... It's ok, I am fine. I might have eaten  something, I will get better tomorrow"win said.

" But love, it's happening with you from a week,"win can feel the concern in bright's voice.

"No, pls no... I don't want to go hospital, I am fine, if it happen again we will go hospital, but not tomorrow" Win pouted.

"Ok.ok baby, " Bright chuckled.

Win snuggled more close to bright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After two days..

Bright was in his office, when he heard a knock.
He said a small "come in" While continuing his work, without looking up.
He looked up when heard a familiar voice.

Win was walking towards him with a bundles of papers in his hands, examining them.

" Sir, these are the papers you wanted. "Win said in his professional voice.
" Ok, thank you Mr. Metawin."bright said smiling softly as he took the papers from win hand and started read them.

Win was standing there, when he suddenly felt a unusual feeling. He shrugged it, but after some time he felt dizzy.
He felt the world around him is spinning.
His legs wobbled, but before he fall down. He took the support of the chair.
Because of his sudden moment, bright got startled.

"Win are you ok" Bright asked in concerned voice as he got up.

"Ah, nothing Bright I am ok" Win tried to say but a sudden wave of dizziness hit him and he felt nauseous.
He couldn't hold it anymore,he was about to fall down, but bright ran towards him and catched him before he fall.

"Win, win... Are you ok"

"Baby, open your eyes"

"Win, answer me"

Bright tried to call for win, but win is already unconscious.

Hearing their boss voice other workers came. They saw win in bright's arm as bright is trying to wake him up.

"Somebody, call the ambulance. Fast. Pls... " Bright shouted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bright was pacing here and there in the hospital, as win was taken by doctor for checkup.
Mr. Chivaree have also came because his secretary have informed him what happened to win.

"Son, stop it already. Win is ok, don't worry too much"Mr.chivaree said.

" How can I not worry dad, my win just fainted. "Bright said in worry.

Mr. Chivaree were about to say when the doctor came out.
When bright saw the doctor he moved his legs fastly towards him.

" How is he"he said.

"Who you are" The doctor questioned.

"I am husband"

"Oh... Mr. Vachirawit, isn't it" Doctor said.

"Yes, I am"

"Mr.vachrawit your wife.....