making first move

Bright's pov......

It's been four months since I am working with you. Working with him is like floating on water. With him everything seem simple and easy, he is so hardworking.  Now I get why my dad trust win so much.

But something is not good and I don't like it.
In these days win had gotten so close to everyone, every one around office adore him too much which angry me.
Every guy around try to get close to him some are even hitting on him.

I need to do something before someone else snatch him from me.

Today I have couraged myself and I am going to make my first move.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one pov....

May I come in sir. Win asked to his sir who was patiently waiting for him.

Yea, come in win. He said.

When made himself comfortable on chair.

Bright started.

Win, now pls drop the formalities even tho we are in office but now what ever I want to talk to you is personal, so now I want to you to see me has a bright and not your sir or your pervious boss son. Bright stopped with a heavy sign.

Ok, bright what personal you want to talk to me. Win asked frowning at bright's words.

Bright took a deep breath and.....

Win.... I*sign*i wan... Want to say that i-i lik-
Bright was cut off by win.

Bright pls relax we have so much time to talk. First calm your self down ok. Take your time. Win  said as he in courage bright.

Bright took a deep breath and started to speak his heart out..

Win... It might be difficult for you to answer but I want you to know it, it all started when I first saw you, at start I used to brush it off by saying that no thats not right but as the time go's by I think it's what I want. Pls I know you will need time and take time before answers I am in no rush. Bright stoped by reviling a breath that he was holding and look down waiting for won't answer.

One sec pass..

Two sec pass..

Three sec pass..

.
.
.

One minute pass..

But bright, what should I answer for, you haven't told me that. Win asked.

Bright who had his head low down and closed his eyes and waiting for whatever outcome was coming snaped up.

Wh-what? He asked with wide eyes looking at win.

You didn't told me for what I should answer. Win said frowning.

Bright who got sense about what win was referring to just wanted the ground to swallow him down.

He laughed awkwardly  to ease the tension around them.
And mumbled 'stupid me...' To himself.

Now he need to courage himself again.

He took a deep breath again  straighten himself before speaking and getting ready for anything come next.

He looked at win who was already looking at him.

Win... I like you..

He waited for listen 'I don't think I can love and all' from win. But what next happen surprised him.

Okay. I like you too. Win said.

Bright looked at win in disbelief and asked.

What? How can you give in this easily. I thought you will ask for time.

Why should I ask for time, when I already look you. Win said.

Yo-you like me really.. When. Bright asked smiling widely.

At first I didn't like you but after I started to like you. It all started three months back. Win said with a slight blush on him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
••

It's not edited.
Sorry if disappoint you.