soon to be wife...

After the proposal, bright and win were like magnets. They Never left each other's side.

They both have decided that they want to marry in the end of the year.
They both have already started preparing for their marriage, like where it should be held, whom to invite, which flowers should they put, and what they will wear.

Win was so much in joy. They still haven't publicly announce yet only their parents and close friends know. So today their company had held a big party where many guests are coming, and they being famous all over country many reporters might will be their.
So they have decided they will announce about their marriage in the party.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one pov...

Win was wearing his coat when he felt strong arms wrapping around his waist and a chin landing on his shoulder and kissing his neck.

"Bright what are you doing" Win asked feeling giddy and giggling as bright give more kisses.

"Admiring how beautiful my wife is"

"What wife?, I am not yet your wife" Win said feeling shy by being called wife.

After the proposal bright started to call win his wife, and win never got used to that he will always blush whenever bright call him wife.

"Yess.. You are not yet, but will be soon" Bright said pulling back turning win around to face him.

"Yes.. My soon to be hubby " Win said as he held bright's tie and start to tidy it properly, it's the habits he got after they started dating.

When he was done he put his both hands on bright's shoulder as bright pulled him by his waist.

For them the time stopped, they didn't do anything and say. Just stared into each other's eyes admiring each other.

Slowly win leaned upward, moving his lips closer to bright as he too move forward his lips so they could meet halfway for the kiss.

When their lips meet their was a spark which made them forgot everything around them and made them remember they are the only two present now.

The kiss was slow and Passioable.They kissed each other full of love, promising to love each other forever.
Their lips were slowly moving on each other.
Slowly they parted to breathe.

"Let's go wifey party might me started"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When bright and win entered the party Hall, all eyes we're on them.
All greeted them,many reporters and some guests took their picture because their have been rumors all ove the country that they both were dating.

"How are my both sons are doing" Mr. Jay chivaree said as he approach them.

"Good evening sir, we are doing well how are you" Win greeted him.

"Aww.. How many time I told you to call me dad, win. You are going to be my son in law soon" Mr. Jay said as he patted win's shoulder.

"Hii, dad. How are you" Bright said afterward"

"I am fine.How are you my son" Mr Jay said as he pulled bright in a side hug.

"So... Are you going to announce it today" He asked both of them.

"Yes, dad. We have decided to announce today." Bright said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Party was held in a big restaurant. Food was nice too.
But the problem was win was looking so stunning in his attire that all the men and women were gawking at him.
Men's eyes we're filled with lust as the women's were fuming in jealousy by his beauty.
And bright being possesive can't let anyone stare at what is his, he glared at them in hatred.

But bright couldn't take it anymore when ....

"Hii, Mr. Chivaree"

Bright snd win turned toward where the voice came from.

Their was standing a handsome man smiling brightly at them but mostly his eyes we're on win.
Win might have noticed it but bright easily notice what that person's eyes hold.

"Hii, Mr. Aat. How have you been. " Bright greeted back and smiled forcely.

"I am finemr. Chivaree, and... You must be Mr. Metawin. Isn't it" Aat said eyeing win.

"Yes... I am win metawin opas-iamkajorn and nice to meet you Mr. Aat" Win said extending his hand with a bright smile.

They both shake their hands but Mr. Aat held win hand tightly and was not willing to leave.
His eyes we're filled with lust for win.

Bright pulled win back causing win to stumble back and leave his hand from others grasp.
Bright put his hand on wins waist Possessively and gave a forced smile to Mr. Aat.

"I am sorry mr. Aat but I have to announce a very important thing so excuse us" Bright said as he started to walk along with win towards the stage.

Leaving a dumbfounded Aat standing there.
Bright halted his steps turning around towards mr. Aat.

"And please listen to our announcement carefully" And started walking again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright took the mic and walked up the stage along with win.

"Hello everyone" He began.

Everyone's attention was on both off them. Including the reporters and specially Mr. Aat.

"I am bright, you all must know me" He said as he gave a wide smile to everyone.

"So today I want to talk that their were rumors some months ago about me and my secretary Mr. Win metawin opas-iamkajorn dating.... " Just when he said about the dating rumors he got attention of those people who were not looking at him first.

"I am gonna clarify about those rumors if they are right or wrong....
The rumors about us dating are.... " He held win's hand in his while saying last line.

"True.... Yes we are dating" After this line their was pin drop silence.

"Yes, we both are dating each other.And I want everyone to respect our relationship." All the reporters were now clicking picture and taking videos.

"We love each other so much, and that's why we both have decided to marry at the end of this year... " Bright said this looking at win's shy blushed face.

As bright dropped the bomb of their marriage and the people started to whisper among themselves.
Some were giving them blessing while some were glaring.
Mr. Aat was dumbfounded after listening this.

Among the crowd were standing Mr. Jay smiling proudly. All the people among them congratulated him for finding this clever son in law.

Even though win was not so old in the industry, many people know him by his work and how he was a clever secretary.
And bright was the most intelligent boss his company was no. 1.