Dinner with you...

It's that Mr. Metawin. Um.. Th-that I was waiting for you. Because I want to ask if you will like to...... Have dinner with me tonight. Bright said and looked everywhere expect win.

Their was a silence for a moment.

Why aren't you saying anything. Yes or no. Bright said.

Oh, I thought that you were saying it for fun, win said and laugh nervously.

Why do you think I am saying it for fun only. Bright said frowning.

Because you are asking me for dinner tonight and I am having hard time thinking if you are really asking  me or not. Win said looking down.

Yes I am really asking you for dinner tonight. So will you come with me or not for dinner. Bright asked.

Yes.. Yes, I loved to. Win said as he showed his beautiful smile.

.
.
.
.
.

No one pov...

Their was a quiet silence in the car no one was trying to speak. Win was constantly looking out of window and bright was stealing glances from win.

In fifteen minutes they reach the restaurant. They got off the car and headed inside.
They got to the counter and the waiter take them both to one table.

They sit quietly. Win took a big gulp from his glass of water.

So sir-,win was cut off by bright.

Bright, bright said.

Huh, win asked bright in confusion.

Call me bright when we are alone, their is no need of using formalities when when are together. Bright said.

Ok si- bright. Win said nervous.

Bright was about to say something. But got cut off by the waiter who had come to take their orders..

They orders the food and start eating it quietly.

So win, can I ask you something. But it's kinda private. Bright asked nervously.

Yes bright you can ask me. It's ok. Win said.

Ok then.... Are you in any relationship. Bright asked his was nervous and his heart was beating fast.

Win was quite for a while but those second were most difficult for bright, he was thinking if he had done wrong by asking this question.

No sir, I am not in any relationship and I don't think I will be soon because I am always working and I think I might not give the sufficient time to that person. It might lead us to break up, and I don't want that relationship to be temporary if I love a person I want to love that person for forever....Win said and smiled.

Bright was amazed by what win had said he also smiled at win and start to eat again....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win got off the car and bright got off too.

Thank you bright, for taking me on dinner.win said.

Just now bright have dropped win in front of his apartment.

It's nothing. Bright said shyly.

Their was a silence for a while but bright broke it off.

Umm.win, i will be here at 7.00 to pick you up.bright said.

Win have left his car in the company while he had went on dinner with bright.

Oh, no no it's ok bright i will take bus. Win said.

No, i insist don't worry. I will come. Be ready.bright said.

Win was hesitate at first but then give up.

Ok, the good night.bye. Win said.

Yea, good night.bye.bright said and went inside his car and drove away, after then win went inside too.

..........................................................................

Hey,
Hello...
How are you all.
Got late to update..Sorry❤️

Will update soon.
Love you😘❤️

Stay safe, stay healthy 💚
Support brightwin🖤