First date...

Present time...

"So this is when you liked me" Bright
asked in amusement.

"Yes, I like you. But I was afraid to ask you if you like me or not. I was afraid of rejection" Win said pouting looking at his fingers which he was playing with.

"But.... Now their is nothing to be afraid of because I like you too" Bright said staring at win's pout and making him blush by his words.

"And, I want to ask you something" Bright said making win look up at him as they both stare at each other's eyes lovingly.

After sometime win broke their staring game while blushing asked bright what he wanted to ask.

"Tomorrow is weekend, so..... Would you like to go on a Date with me? "

"Wh-what? Date."
Win asked shuttering.

"Yes, would you... "

Bright stare into win's eyes with puppy eyes and a hopeful look and who is win to say no to this cute puppy eyes.

"Yes, I would like to go on a date with you.. "
Win said while smiling ear to ear.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where are you win. I am waiting outside your house." Bright said to the other line while leaning on his car.

"I am coming bright. Ok." Win said from other line.

Bright....

Bright hear someone calling his name. He looked up to see the the love of his life looking at him smiling cutely.

Bright's heart skipped a beat while looking at the cute human in front of him.

"Hii.."
Win said making bright break out from his trail of thoughts.

"Hii, you... You are looking so cute and beautiful. "
Bright said and chuckled afterwards by looking at the beautiful blush crept on win's cheek.

He really liked the effect he have on win.

"Thank you, you too are looking so handsome. " Win said.

"Should we go"

"Yes"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wow! Bright, it's so beautiful.... " Win gasped in awe while looking around himself.

"Yea, you see we have had dinner in restaurant together many times, that's why I wanted to try something new this time. Because it's our first official date isn't it. " Bright said as he hugged win from behind making the latter gasp in the shock.

Win's heartbeat was fast, he was shocked too because this is the first time bright did something like this.
Their face were so close that if win move his face back a slight bit their lips might touch.

Heat crept on win's face when bright tightened his grip on win's waist that when win hurriedly move away from bright grip and suddenly moved forward going towards the shops leaving a smirking bright behind.

"Win...... Wait for me" Bright shouted from back laughingly as he ran after win.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bright taste it, it's amazing" Win took a spoonful of ice cream in front of bright's face offering him it.

"I don't want it, you can have it" Bright said while looking at win's happy face who was happily offering him ice cream.

"Just take one bite na, pls na na." Win said still offering him and convincing bright by giving bright his cute puppy eyes.

"No, it's cold here I don't like eating ice cream in cold weather" Bright said still not falling for win convince.
But instantly regretted it when he saw win's fallen sad face.

"Ok, ok. Don't be sad. I will take just one scoop. Ok. " Bright said annoyingly but smiling by looking at win's smile after hearing he will eat it.

"How is it"
Win asked curiously.

"It's sweet, but it's more sweeter because you know why? " Bright asked cautiously leaning forward coming face to face to win.

"Why? "

"Because..... It have your saliva mixed in it"
Bright said and quickly give a peck on win's nose.

By hearing what bright said and realising what stunt bright pull on him, heat crept on win's face as he looked everywhere expect bright and squealed.

"Bright...!"

Bright laughed at win's flushed face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bright let's go their na, pls. "
Win said as he dragged bright towards ferries-wheel.

"Slow down win, we will go their"
Bright said exhausted and tired.

Win had dragged bright to every ride like
Bumper cars, haunted house, log rides,etc..

And now they were going on their last ride after trying every food from the stalls and riding the rides.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bright look it's going up,"
Win said like a happy child who had come here for the first time.

"Wow, the view from here is so beautiful, isnt it"
Win said looking outside towards the city which was looking beautiful.

"Yes, it's so beautiful." Bright said but he was not looking at the city but he was looking at the face of his boyfriend.

When win noticed what bright have done he blushed and  smiled to himself.

After some when they reach the top, bright gathered his courage for to do the thing he wanted to do from day one.

Win....

He called.
Said person looked towards him.

"Hmm?"

"Can I? "

At first win looked at him curiously but after when he notice that bright was staring at his lips while biting his own.
He got what bright meant, he blushed but eventually nodded.

"Yes, you can... "

And that's what bright needed to be told...

And....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry to leave you guys on cliffhanger, but I will definitely publish next chapter tomorrow🥰❤
Love you❤
Happy valentine day❤

Stay safe, stay healthy🙏🏻

Support brightwin🤍 🖤