protecting you....

Win's pov......

Our relationship was so beautiful day by day.
Bright was taking care of me very well.
The more time I spent with him the more I fall for him.

No one pov......

"Mr. Vachirawit. Today you have meeting with Mrs. Ava. When She will arrive here I will inform you. " Win said.

"Thank you win for informing me.but... I want to tell you something" Bright said aa he gesture win to lean down.

Win frowned but lean his ear toward bright.
And bright being bright took the chance and kissed win cheek suddenly.

Making win shock but got a strong smash from win on his arm.

"Bright I have told you. You can't do it when we are in office. " Win said angry while bright just smirked widely.

"Love, you know I can't control myself when you are looking this beautiful. " Bright said after sometime.

"Shut up, I am going now. Bye"win said as he got out from bright's cabin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good morning, Mrs. Ava. I am glad you came. " Win said as he bowed to her.

But not every person is good as we think and this girl was a bitch.

"Shup up, you slut. I don't wanna talk to you. "She smirked and said.

Making everyone present their stunned. While win frozen he didn't expect this from her.

She walked past him pushing him hardly making him stumble back. But regain his steps.

He didn't like her guts but what can he do it's his job.
He put on a fake smile forgetting about the insult he received.
He trailed behind her guiding her toward the meeting Hall.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello, Mrs. Ava. It's an pleasure to meet you." Bright said as he extended his hand forward.

"Hii, Mr.Vachirawit. I am very glad to meet you too. " Mrs. Ava said as she held bright's hand in her and seductively smiled at him.

Bright smirked we he got what she wants and pull back his hand from her grasp.

Bright look at the side where win was standing and gesture him to come closer.
At first Win was hesitate but got closer to bright.

"I don't like her a bit. Feel like I should kick her, but what can I do I have business with her" Bright whisper in his ears.

Win needed to control his laughter by hearing it.

He stand properly and bring the coffee for them to drink.

He gave first to bright then went to give it to Mrs. Ava.

When he put the cup of coffee in front of her she suddenly poured the cup of coffee on win's hand.
Making win scream in pain.

Bright's eyes widen as he got up from his seat and yelled
"What the hell"

Bright held win's hand in his and examine it.

"What's wrong with you, why you did that" Bright shouted in anger at her.

"I don't like him, he is such a slut. So I did it" She said it like it was a very casual thing for her.

"You bitch... " Bright said as he was ready to attack her but win stopped him.

"It's ok bright. It's ok. " Win said as he tried to calm him down.

"Are you ok. Win ha" Bright asked in concern.

"Yes, bright I am ok. Really" Win said.

"So.. It's true. The CEO of bvc industry is have a romantic relationship with his Secretary. " She said with her bitch smile.

"What's problem with it, and why do you care. It has nothing to do with you bitch." Bright said.

"Yes... Their is a problem. Did you saw his face, he is so ugly. And it has to do with me. Because I want you. I want to make you mine but this slut have taken you away from me. " She said standing up and fuming in anger.

"Did you saw yourself in the mirror. Look at your face, it's the most ugliest face I have ever seen in my life. And I will never be yours not in this life nor in any. And how can you say slut to my boyfriend. You the slut bitch. Get out from here and never show me your ugly face. GET OUT..! " Bright shouted at her and let go win and held her hand dragging her out from their and throw her out from his office and yelled "get out"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys,
How are you. How was it.
Tell me your thoughts 🥰❤

Love you❤😘

Support and love brightwin 🤍🖤