Epilogue....

Bright and win were sitting on their sofa in living room. While watching Netflix.

"The house is silent without lighty" Win said.

"Hmm, if he was here. He would be running here and there and playing with his toys." Bright said.

" I miss him"win pouted.

"Me too" Bright said pecking win's lips.

Today lighty's grandpa have taken him to his house, for a stay.
And light was so happy to go their because he knows he will get so many chocolate and snacks by his grandpa.
So now only bright and win were alone in the house.

Win has his head on bright's shoulder as bright leans backward.

Suddenly bright moves, he faces win with a serious face making win frown.

"What" Win ask.

"Win... Let's do it" Bright says with full seriousness.

"What do it" Win blushes under bright burning gaze.

"Let's make babies" He says as he hover over win making win stumble back on the sofa.

"Ahh... " Win squealed when he fell back.

"Bright we can't" Win said shuttering when bright kissed his sensitive spot under his ear.

"Why we can't, let's give lighty a sibling" Bright said as he continue kissing win down to he neck.

"Bright you just fucked me last night, I am still sore. " Win whined.

"It's ok baby, I will be gentle" Bright said as he removed his own T-shirt.

"And also we did with condom last night, let's do raw tonight" Bright said with a smirk look.

"You... " Win trailed blushing making bright laugh.

Bright bend down again to kiss win.
Slowly sucking on his lower lips while his one hand went inside win's t-shirt massaging his boobs making win moan and arc his back in pleasure.

Bright move back letting win sit properly then took of his t-shirt. Both were half naked.
Bright attack on win's neck, kissing and sucking over their giving him Hickey.
Win got hold on bright's back while his other hand went straight to his head grabbing his hairs. He moaned when bright suck on his Adam apple.

Bright pulled away panting, only to win attack on his lips. Kissing him hard. Both were kissing hungrily. Bright pulled win on his lap, moving his hand along win's spine, making him shiver.
Win pulled away. Both were panting, lost in lust for each other.

"Bed-room... Let's go in bedroom" Win said between his pants.
Bright lift win in a swift move, making win held onto him tight. And walked towards their bedroom while kissing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bright pushed win down on their bed when they reach their and hovered over him like a beast who is ready to devour his food.

"Let's take it slowly" Bright said caressing win lips, while win nodded his head eagerly.

They started with a kiss, slowly it becomes heated. The temperature of the room suddenly become so hot.

Two people kissing each other hungrily, hands roaming on each other's body, both were having red and purple marks. It was hot, so hot.

Suddenly bright pulled away making win whine at the sudden lose.
His hands went towards win's shorts he was wearing. He pulled them down with the swift move following by his boxers, making win completely naked.
He leaned again kissing him. While his right hand went towards the night stand taking the lube from their.
He pulled away. Sitting back straight between win's legs.

"I am gonna prepare you now" He said while nodded slowly.
He took the lube on his hands rubbed them together. Then put some lube of win's hole.
He slowly inserted one finger making win hiss.
He started to thrust it in and out slowly making win moan.
Slowly he added second finger following it third finger. Win was moaning mess underneath.

After making sure, win was prepare for next step he pulled away his fingers out making win whine at sudden lose of pleasure.

Bright was so hard by now, he wanted to release as soon as possible. He pulled down his shorts along with his boxers.
He put some lube on his dick, then position it on win's hole.

"I am putting it in" He said, win deep breathed before nodding.

Slowly he pushed in, making win hiss at the pain. Win held on his biceps for support.

Bright stop for some time letting win adjust.
After getting green signal from win he pushed again now fully deep inside win.
He waiting for some time letting win adjust to this new sensation, which was not new to him.

Then slowly started to thrust inside win, making win moan. Win held onto bright's shoulder while other hand went on his back for support.

Slowly bright took the pace. Going in and out of win.

"Ahh.. Bright, don't stop" Win said in pleasure he was feeling.

The room was filled with moaning and skin slapping sounds. Their bed was creaking because of their activity.

Win held tightly onto bright as bright was fucking him hard like no tomorrow. He was also change position in between.
It was so hot and amazing.
Both were so lost in lust and pleasure.

Win's nails dig in bright's back in pleasure. While bright started to suck on his boobs while fucking him.

Soon win come with a loud moan making him see stars or the whole universe.
Soon after bright followed back Cumming deep inside win.

Both were panting after their hit activity, bright was still inside win, when he spoke.

"Tha-that was awesome bright" Win said after regaining his conscious.

"Yes baby it was awesome" Bright said laughing as he pulled out of win and sat straight.
He got again aroused when he saw his cum dripping from win's hole.

"Win... " He said.

"Humm.. "Win said breathing heavily.

" Let's go for another round "bright said as he jumped on win not giving him time to reply.

And just like that he gose on, they had sex till the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some months....

" Wow it's a girl" Little six year old lighty squealed in joy in the hospital, while looking at his new born baby sister who was In  his dada's arms.
While bright sitting on the stool beside win smiling at them.

"Yes.. Its a girl my lighty" Win said as he chuckle at his cute son.

"Yes my champ had become a big brother now. Will you protect your sister from bad people" Bright said as he took light in his arms making him sit on his lap.

"Yes..... I will always protect my baby sister from bad people" Light stated proudly.

"Ok, ok little soldier. Now decide a pretty name for you sister" Win said smiling.

"Ok" Light said as he pretended to think then suddenly shouted.

"JIA.... Let's name her Jia... " He said proudly.

"Aww.. What a cute name it is" Win cooed.

"What do you think bright" Win asked bright for his opinion.

"I think it pretty good, let's name her jia" Bright said as he looked at his daughter.

"Ok then it's final.... It's  Jia Chivaree...." Win said.

Soon the hospital room was filled with light's laughter along with bright win talking.

This was just the start of the family, their are many years coming ahead. With happy moments.

This was their family.... Their SWEET FAMILY.... ❤

**✿❀ END ❀✿**