Our Sweet Family....

"Bright... Light, get up now or we will get late"win shouted as he come outside of the bathroom while drying his hairs.

Both bright and light were sleeping soundly hugging each other not caring about how win was shouting.
Last night light insist that he wants to sleep together with them.
And how can they deny their baby boy's wish.

Now light was five years old,he looked exactly like win with bright's smile.
He was so cute and naughty.

Today they are going on a picnic along their grandparents.
And light was so happy to spend his day with his whole family.
His grandparents loves him so much.
When ever they will visit him they will always bring so many gifts and chocolate for him, they have literally spoiled him.

"Bright get up and take a bath" Win said as he goes to his side to wake him up.
He tried to shake him on his side to wake him up.

"Umm.. " Bright stirr up in his sleep.

"Bright, get up na..Ahh. ." Win pouted but squealed loudly when he got pulled down on the bed by bright.
Now he was on top of bright, who was giving him a sleepy smile.

"Wh-what are you doing" Win shuttered.

"Good morning baby" Bright said ignoring win's question as he leaned forward to give win his morning kiss.
Win too without saying kissed back.
But the kiss slowly turned into heated moment.

Lips on lips, slowly pulling on each other, tongue dancing together. Their room was filled with smooching sounds along with win's moan when bright started to massage his chest which have gotten sensitive after being pregnant.

Suddenly win pushed bright down breaking their kiss, when he remembered that today light too was sleeping with them.
After pulling away from the kiss, he looked at light's side to see if he was sleeping or not.
He sign in relief when he found light was  fast asleep.

"Hey... Why did you break our kiss" Bright whined.

"Silly, did you forget. Light is beside us" Win fliched his forehead.

"Ohh, I forgot. Sorry it's an habit" Bright laughed making win laugh along with him. He quickly gave bright a peck on his lips
.

"Get up now and bath and also wake lighty up shower him too and get ready you both" Win said as he get up from bright.

"Yes... Baby"bright shouted when win got outside the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win was cooking now in kitchen.
He had made everything, only sandwiches were left to make so now he was cutting cucumber.

Suddenly he felt someone hugged him from behind and that person's hands were sliding along his arms as he held win's hands.
And started to cut the cucumber along with him.

Win blushed when that person sniff on the crook of his neck and bite slightly their, sending siver down to win's spine.
Win bits his lips at that and stops the moment of his hands.

"Wh-why are you being so romantic early in the morning" Win said.

"Because last night i couldn't get my daily dose" Bright said biting on win's earlobe.
Making win moan in pleasure.

The sandwiches were long forgotten as they both were so lost in themselves.

"Dad... Dada, I am ready.. Let's go" Light came shouting towards the kitchen.
Making them part away hurriedly.

Win was red from blushing, but he continue to cut the cucumber and bright was acting like he was just standing there.

"Hey champ are you ready, lets go to take a look at this things we have packed" Bright said as he picked up light in his arms.

"Ok.. Dad" Light said after glancing at his dada probably wondering why is his dada so red.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ha ha ha ha, the laughter was the only sound we can here in the garden.

Bright-win, light, Mr. Chivaree, Mr and Mrs opas were all sitting on the mat while enjoying the food.
They were talking about light's funny incidents happen.

"Dada.. Look their are puppies.. " Light squeal happily when he saw some cute puppies Not so far from them jumping while catching butterflies.

"Wow.. Their are so cute, aren't they" Win asked him while cutting some apples for light.

"Yes.. Dada" Light nodded cutely and ate the piece of apple which win feed him.

"Dada can I go play with them pls..." Light tried to please him by acting cute..

"Only if you promise me you will not get dirty" Win said.

"Ok Dada, you are the best. " Light jumped from his place and ran towards the puppies to play with them.

"Oh, looks like my wife and my son have forgotten me" Bright said with a teasing smile as he shifted closer to win..

"Shut up" Win blushed when he saw how his parents where looking at them when bright shifted so closer to him almost close enough that their lips were only inch away from each other.

"What, I am telling the truth. I know about lighty if he wants something he will ignore me and will cling to you. But...
What about you, you are mt wife you should pay attention to me... " Bright said while pouting..

"What are you saying how will I forgot you" Win said as bright put his head on wins shoulder.

"Hmm.good then" Bright said as he gave a quick smooch on win cheeks.

"Hey... " Win blush in embarrassment making both of their parents laugh at their silly behavior.

Bright and win can never ask for more, this was enough...
They were happy with their little happy family.. It was their family. Their  sweet family...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.