Arrangements... For the wedding

Breaking news: CEO of BVC industry Mr. Bright vachirawit chivaree and his secretary Mr. Win metawin opas-iamkajorn are dating...

Rumors about dating turned true...

Can't wait for the wedding of handsome CEO of BVC industry and his secretary.....

Here are the picture of BVC industry CEO and his secretary from last party.

Wedding of a stunning handsome CEO and
His beautiful, gorgeous Secretary...

Bright and win both were sitting on the sofa win was stretched over bright and he laid his head on bright's chest and other hand on his waist.
Bright's hand was on win's back while other was caressing the soft locks of win.
They both were watching news on which they both were featured.

"Wow Bai we both are on tv now"win said in amusement.

" Afcourse baby we have dropped the bomb of our wedding last night, so how can you not be on TV. Everyone is egar to see the wedding of the handsome CEO and his gorgeous secretary "bright said with a smirk making win blush.

After a moment win asked bright.

"Bai, have you checked the list of people we are inviting" Win asked after a moment.

"Yes..i have double checked the list. And also I've already decided the venue just like you wanted" Bright said.

"Really... You are the best. I love you so much" Win said in excitement and give a big smooch on bright's cheek.

"I love you too wifey... And I can't wait to marry you. I want to make you mine soon as possible my love. " Bright said as he give a peck on win's head.

They both have decided to decorate their wedding venue with white, blue and pink orchids.

Today they both are going to select their wedding suits.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently they are sitting in a shop where they are come to find them there wedding suits.

They both were discussing about how they want their wedding suits when a lady Intrupted them.

"Hello sir, how may I help you" She asked them. She was about 20 to 30 between age. She was fair with a beautiful smile.

"Umm.we made a reservation under name of bright vachirawit. We are here to try our wedding suits" Win said as he smiled brightly at her.

"Oh.. Ok then, you may follow me then" She said as she guided both of them to another room where they can try their suits.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bai, how I am looking" Win said as he came from the changing room and stand in front of bright.

Bright just standed their is awesome admiring the beauty in front of him. He thought how he got so lucky to have him.

"You.... Are the most beautiful person I've seen. " He said as he ruffled win's hair making him giggle loudly.

Win wore a white suit. Looking so gorgeous..

"Now go and change I wanna see you Bai" Win said as he handed bright his suit and pushed him toward the changing room.

After some time bright came outside slowly when win saw him his eyes gone wide.

Bright came and stand in front of win who was still as statue. Bright felt slightly shy when win kept looking at him without blinking.

"So... So ho-how I am looking" He muttered awkwardly scratching his head.

"Bai, you are looking so handsome. Wow I am so lucky to have a handsome husband like you" Win said excitedly.

He pulled bright in a tight hug and preppred his face with kisses. With a mantra of I love you.