Big Day.....

Today's the day.
The day it's their wedding. Today they are going to knot to each other for lifetime and today they are going to vow to stay with each other for infinity.

They both have decided to have a simple wedding at the beach.
They don't want a grand wedding they just want to get a simple marriage.

The venue on the beach is so beautiful, their are fairy lights, different types of flowers, some decorative things were placed.

The theme of the wedding venue was white and pink.
The cake was large, white in color with different colors roses were attached to it. Simple yet beautiful.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win was in his personal room wearing his wedding attire. He was nervous as hell.

"Don't be nervous my baby, every thing will be alright" Win's mom said as she cupped his face in her hand give him a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I am so nervous mom, I don't know what to do" Win said anxiety.

"Did bai really want to marry me, what if he don't"

"What if he cut off our marriage or say he is not ready to to get married"

"What if he tell me he don't want to marry me anymore"

Win babble some nonsense things while his both parents who were with him laughter at their son's antis.

"Win... My son, don't worry bright will not do anything like this. I've know him, how much he loves you ok." Win's dad said as he pulled win in a hug.

Win sign and calmed down when got into familiar warm of the hug.
Since childhood win was close to his father more than his mom.

In childhood whenever win sad or he was not feeling well he would directly goes to his dad's library, because he always know his dad will be there reading a book.
He would go and directly sit on his fathers lap and hug him knowing the warmth of his father's hug would comfort him.

But now when he is in dad's warms again today on his wedding day, he felt so emotional.

He hugged his dad too. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

His dad patted his back while his eyes filled with tears. By the thought of his baby boy was going to get married.

"It's ok, my boy. Dad his here" He said.

Their small moment got intruped when a lady in his middle age came and told it's the time for wedding.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side.....

Bright was pasing here and their in his room babbling nonsense things just like win did.

While his dad and his friends were watching him.

His mom passed away when he was six years old, so from that day his father Mr. Jay chivaree has raised him alone.
He never remarried because he wanted to be with his son only.

"My son, stop now you are making me dizzy. " His dad said.

"But dad... " Bright was about to say when his dad pulled him in a hug.

"Don't worry my boy, everything is good. You are going to get married. I can't believe it. " Dad said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bright's pov....

I was standing while waiting for my win. I can't believe I am going to marry the person I love the most.

Suddenly the priest announced to bring the other groom.

And that's when I saw the love of my life, walking like an angel. He is looking so beautiful...

His held his hand an was walking win towards me.
My heartbeat started to race fast.

When wincame and stand in front of me, I can't take my eyes of him.
The way he was giving me his shy smile, small blush crept on his cheeks and the tears were willing in his eyes.

I love him. I love him so much.

"Are you both ready" The priest asked to us. We nodded.

"Everyone... Today we are gathered to witness this lovely wedding of the groom and this groom, who are going to tie together for infinity. " He started..

"Your vows".Then he whispers to us..

I took a deep breath and started.

"I, bright vachirawit chivaree. Takes you, win metawin opas-iamkajorn to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day to forward, for better or worse, in rich or poor, in health and sickness to cherish till death do us apart and here I
Pledge you my faithfulness.... "By the time I finished win was crying mess.

I stepped forward and wiped his tears while saying, " Don't cry love ".

The win regain his breathe and started.

"I, win metawin opas-iamkajorn. Takes you, bright vachirawit chivaree to bey lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day to forward, for better or worse, in rich or poor, in health or sickness. To cherish till death do us apart and here I pledge you my faithfulness.... " I felt tears rolled down my eyes. As I cried in happiness, finally you are mine now.

The ring bearer was small little girl. She gave us the ring.

"You may wear each other the rings. "

First win came forward and put the ring on my ring finger. After that I did the same.

"Now I announce you both are husband and husband. You may kiss now" The priest said..

I didn't waste a second and pulled win towards me and kissed him.
I kissed him by promising him to love him forever.

After we pulled we looked at each other eyes.
Tears were streaming on both our Dave, but those were the tears of happiness...

"I love you wifey"

"I love you too hubby"