First time....

No one pov....

After the wedding they both headed to their home.

They both were so tired and sleepy.

But it's their wedding night today how can they sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When they both entered their bedroom. Win find himself between the door and bright.
And bright's lips attach to his.

They both kissed like their no tomorrow, lips, and tongue moving on each other.
Teeths clicking with the others.

As their hands roaming on each other's body.

Soon win find his shirt on the floor, with his trouser following behind.

Win parted for breathe, but gasp when he felt bright's lips on his neck.
He moan when he felt the pain and pleasure.

Bright moved his lips down toward his chest, taking one of
His nipple in his mouth while playing with other.

Their bedroom was filled with moans, gasps.
Bright trailed kisses down from his neck, then chest, then stomach to his navel and lastly stop doing it when he got in front of win's clothed member.

Both were panting, win was standing taking the support of the door while  bright was kneeling in front of him face to face his cock.

Bright pulled out win's boxer.
Win's breathe hitched when bright licked the tip of his cock.
He thrown his head back when bright deep throat him.

Win was moaning mess, he pulled bright's hair in his one hand and in other he took the support of the door.
After some time he came with a loud moan in bright's throat...

As he was regaining his breathe, bright picked him up in bridal style making him yelp by the sudden movement.

He gently laid them both on the bed.Bright got up and took of his own clothes then he goes towards their drawer and took out the bottle of lube and packet of condom.

He put those things aside and climbed up win.
He pull aside the hairs on win forehead and planted a kiss saying.

"Are you ready love. " His voice was low and husky.
Win nodded eagerly.

"Yes I am ready bai, just fuck me"

"Tell me if it hurts we can stop ok" Bright said as he took the bottle of lube, he put the right amount of lube on his finger and slowly started to fingering him.

First one...
Then second...
Then third...

Win was moan like hell, he was lost in pleasure.
And bright's lips trailed on his chest giving him Hickies all over.

Win arched his back in pleasure as bright hit his prostate again and again.

And the when he was about to cum for second time, bright pulled out his fingers from him.

He winned at lose of finger.

"Don't whine baby, you will get something much bigger soon" Bright said as he chuckle at win.

Win blushed by hearing his words. But took a deep breath when he saw bright coating his own cock with lube and pumping it several times.

"I am putting it in baby" He said and waiting till he got win's approval. When win nodded he slowly pushed his tip slowly inside.

Win bit his lower lips. He moaned Un audibly till bright pushed his cock in deep in him.

Bright shoved his dick till he was ball deep, he waited for win's approval and when win gave him green signal.

He started to thrust slowly, he pushed and pull. He groaned at warmth he felt inside win.
And win was over the moon by this sensation.

He was moaning bright's name again again or tell him to go faster.

Bright thrusted deep inside win. Both were moaning mess.
Win hissed when win used to scratch his back when bright hit his prostate again and again.

Their bed was crecking, their clothes were all over the floor, body to body joined.

Two souls have meet for the first time after they started dating.
It was the best sensation fir both of them and happiest moment for them.

They both moaned when they felt the familiar heat at their lower stomach.

With some more thrust they came. Win cum all over his chest while bright cummed deep inside win.

As they ride the hign. Bright slowly pulled out of win as slumbed at his side.
Regaining his breathe.

He was so happy today. When he looked at his side he saw win have already slept
Because of tiredness.
Bright chuckle as he plant a kiss on win's forehead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Sorry author is shy 🙈)

At first I was not going to write smut because I have never write it. but while writing this chapter I thought why not give it a try.
Sorry if it's bad, it's my first time writing 🤭

Love you❤

Support and love brightwin🖤🤍