Chapter 64 - A Fight For Dominance

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 64
A Fight For Dominance

Sunday 21 November 2004

"Come on, Cammy... gimme that salty cream," I grumble before I return to work my tongue around his fat cock.

"Not yet... Keep going..." he nearly orders, though in a tone that holds such smugness that I cautiously graze my teeth over his mushroom head. "Ugh... not that, you jerk!"

"I've been using my tongue for at least twenty minutes, so perhaps you'd like some pain better?"

I can't really say if I have been pleasuring him for twenty minutes, resting on my hands and knees between his legs on the bed, but it surely feels like ages, and this bastard keeps holding his orgasm back. What I can tell is that he has been close to come for a while, and to be honest, I am quite surprised to see him contain the explosion for so long. Not to brag, but I have little doubt about my blowing skills, so I am certain that I am doing things right, but it seems like this big fucker wants to enjoy my pierced tongue for as long as he can.

Not much longer though. Right then, I entirely swallow his thickness and make myself choke as the head of his fat head slips down my throat. My tongue still brushing against his rod eventually brings him over the edge, and barely two seconds later, I feel the muscle pulse and shoot his seed down my gutter, amidst of a loud grunt of ecstasy.

"At fucking last," I chuckle as I crawl up and let myself sprawl over his body.

"Holy shit... it was good..."

"Did you like it, Cammy?"

"I certainly did, Ronron," Cam replies teasingly.

"Ugh, you're not all..."

"Allowed to call you that, only Sony can, I know," he groans with mock exasperation.

"If you know it, then why do you keep saying it?"

"Perhaps because I like to annoy you."

"Dumbass."

"And perhaps because... speaking of, there's a promise I made that I need you to help me with."

His sudden low voice has me prop myself on my elbows, and seeing his wary expression, I slowly scoot away from him to sit cross-legged beside my friend.

"What promise?" I ask, my own voice holding natural wariness as he also sits up.

None of us bothered by our mutual nakedness, we stare at each for a long minute, and while Cam probably tries to find the right words, I patiently wait for him to speak up, wondering what could make him so uncomfortable.

"You know how Sony has always loved to hang around us," he eventually says, and surprisingly, his voice has regained all its firmness. "He's always loved you, Josh and Mark, and that's something you and I have never discussed, but he was quite sad when you left two years ago."

"I'm sorry," I apologize sincerely, only now realizing the truth of his words and feeling bad for never questioning Sony's reaction to my departure.

"Don't worry, Ron, I believe we've made you feel guilty enough for leaving us behind, and that's not fair. I know you didn't have other options."

"I know, but I'm still sorry for whatever Sony felt."

"Of course, I never told him the whole truth. I just told him that you had problems in your family and no big brother to protect you, unlike him. I told him that you had no other choice, and I believe he understood quite well. Over the last two years, I've kept him more or less updated on your situation, and I keep telling him that you're alright."