Epilogue

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Epilogue

June 2006

"Please, Master Aaron..."

"I said no."

"Please, please, please..."

"I'm not in the mood, Orion. Stop it," I groan but that little minx leans to the side to rest his chin on my left knee, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Then let me try and change your mood. I'm sure I could help," the young man insists, batting his eyelashes.

Holy freaking potato! He just won't give me a break! How am I even supposed to resist his cuteness!?

Orion.

Five feet and eight inches of adorableness; of mischievousness too. Silky disheveled, light-brown hair. Sparkling green eyes. Beautiful toned skin. Very delicate features. A perfect and slender body. All the physical aspects I love in twinks.

He's plainly gorgeous, but he's not mine.

"Kayden," I sigh, turning to my friend, "get a grip on your Sub before I feed him with my cock to shut him up," I growl in a low tone, ignoring my erection's plea to accept the offer for release.

"That's all he's asking for," Kayden chuckles, blue eyes gleaming with lust as he pulls Orion to his lap, straddling his thighs.

Kayden and Orion are on their second contract, and I believe my friend is truly enjoying himself with the little devil. I sometimes wonder if Cupid has shot an arrow at Kayden, but he keeps saying that he's just having fun and not falling for the boy. The blond Dom has been taking Subs under contract for a little over a year now, slowly getting used to what guidance truly means, even if he usually doesn't renew the agreement because he likes to change, to try new boys. Orion is obviously an exception.

On my side, I have only signed contracts twice so far, with two different Subs, and it was upon Ivan's compelling suggestion; or command. The Master Dom has pushed me to accept an official relationship with a Sub because this is part of my training, something I should experience before I can become a Master Dom myself.

How would you be able to train other Dominants and tell them about something you haven't tried, Menino? If that's because you're scared to get bored into a single relationship, fear not. There are plenty of boys who are very open to multiple-partner sex. Threesomes, foursomes or orgies serve those purposes.

Well, Ivan had a point here.

After the full year of submission during which I pretty much tried everything on the receiving end and then another one on the giving end, I can only agree that I have been trained to the fullest in terms of BDSM sex. Ivan completed my Dominant formation with a lot more practicing accessories and activities over the past year and a half, teaching me more about bondage, shibari, handling of the whip and cat o'nine without causing damage, as well as all the kinkiest toys. The psychological part of BDSM was the only aspect I hadn't put into practice, so I couldn't escape it.

Taking care of a Sub full time is... great. It really is. Whether with the crazy Tyson, or the innocent Milo more recently, it was nice, and the Master Dom praised me largely on my natural guiding skills and the way I dealt with both boys. Of course, with me still living with Ivan, these relationships didn't go very far, but they allowed me to catch a glimpse at what it means for a Dom to have a Sub.

Tyson, who is a 22-year-old English teacher, has his own apartment, and Milo, who's a 19-year-old student, lives on a campus, but both boys were required to spend Friday evenings through Monday mornings as well as an additional week night at home so that I could wield my dominance and guidance on them.