Chapter 51 - The Story Of A Tattoo...

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 51
The Story Of A Tattoo...

Wednesday 31 December 2003

"Ugh! Dammit! Fuck!"

I just can't help but chuckle at Sam's grumbling as he tries to hang a bouquet of white and red balloons from a hook that is obviously unreachable for such a little dwarf. We have spent the afternoon preparing the Hell Fire for New Year's Eve in a delightful atmosphere, and it's the last piece to achieve the themed decoration. Sam could have used a stool or a stepladder, but the little guy persists with his attempts at jumping to pass the ribbon into the O ring, and the more he tries, the less he succeeds.

"Argh, shit!" he grouses after an umpteenth unsuccessful jump.

"You should have drunk more milk as a child," I laugh out, causing him to spin on his heels and stare at me with an O' so unimpressive glare as a smirk draws on his lips.

"I do drink loads of milk, and it doesn't make me grow."

"Not that kind of milk, silly. Besides, it's too late, you're too old."

"Oh, shut up, Baby. How about you help instead of making fun of me?" he deadpans, propping the ribbon in front of me.

Rather than taking the bouquet of the balloons, I hastily crouch behind him and pass my head between his legs before I stand up, carrying my friend over my shoulders.

"Duh... I feel like the toddler on his father's shoulders to place the star on top of the Christmas tree," he grunts while attaching the ribbon to the ring.

"Bla, bla, bla... You're such a grumpy bear today," I chuckle.

"My Master's fault. He's refused to tell me how we'd play tonight, or with whom."

"Ivan didn't tell me either, and I'm not grumpy all the same."

"That's because you're in denial and would rather not know," Sam laughs out, resting his hands on top of my head.

"There might be a bit of that," I confess playfully.

Ivan has held his promise to take things progressively, and over the last three or four weeks, all my visits at the Hell Fire have involved sex in public, mostly in the main room, and since I have already grown used to shutting the audience around us, I must admit that I have enjoyed myself a lot; even more so with my friend Sam. Marcus and Ivan – well, and Anton too – are literally inseparable, so this has meant spending a lot of time around Sam, and whether it was about giving head to our respective Masters or being fucked on the same couch, it has made things much easier for me too.

However, I still don't know which is going to be the next step Ivan promised, and it could be just anything, but the one thing that wouldn't surprise me is that he chooses New Year's Eve to mark the entrance into 2004 with a new kind of experience.

"You'll be fine, Aaron, don't worry," Sam soothes, patting my hair.

"Of course, I will."

"Now how about you put me back on the ground?"

"How about I keep you on my shoulders?"

"How about you turn into a horse and I ride your back?"

"How about you really have weird ideas?" I deadpan yet shrugging his legs off my shoulders until they wrap around my waist.

"Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!" Sam shouts, tightening his hold around my shoulders as I begin to gallop across the main room of the Hell Fire. "Faster my Little Pony!"