Chapter 36 - Tutored Or Tutoring?

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 36
Tutored Or Tutoring?

Thursday 4 September 2003

Joshua – If you show him your "big pen", maybe he'll tell you what he thinks, and perhaps he'll like to taste your ink...

"Enough, Aaron. Gimme your phone now!"

Ahah... Marek...

The cute little nerd sitting beside me at the round table in the library is so adorable. Even more so as he tries to play the big authoritative guy.

Ivan wasn't joking when he said he would hire a teacher and as promised, Marek has been tutoring me since Wednesday last week, and it's been nearly as good as I was expecting. The guy is super serious about this and he makes me work like a maniac, but I'm not complaining. One reason is that my significant progress pleases Ivan and consequently, he has been in a pretty good mood lately. And then, being tutored by such a cutie makes it more enjoyable.

"Or what?" I snort defiantly, not even rising my eyes from the screen of my phone.

"Or I'll have to inform Mr. Vargas as you know," Marek threatens, and this has me look up and squint at him.

Fuck! He's too adorable for his own sake.

Marek isn't one of those gorgeous models you see parading on a catwalk or in fashion magazines. No, even better, he is one of these guys with some sort of natural beauty and an incredible charm. I can't tell if his pale skin and blue eyes are specific traits of his Eastern Europe origins, but I really love both, just as much as his delicate features, his thin frame and his soft voice.

It's not his voice that just caught my attention; it doesn't hold a tenth of the command I would feel compelled to obey if it had been a certain someone else. However, a threat to rat out on my lack of seriousness had to make a hit. That would definitely get me in trouble and I don't want my guardian to confiscate my phone when I got it back only five days ago after a painfully long and excruciatingly boring week without chatting with my best friends.

Marek looks extremely serious in the way he scowls at me, and yet, I can't help dirty thoughts filling my head as I openly glower back at him, imagining how his plump lips would perfectly fit around my cock.

If only I could get there already...

Sadly, I haven't been able to figure him out so far because Marek is just too keen on doing his job. Whenever I try to start a conversation or ask personal questions, he simply calls me to order and dismisses any chitchat. He has been loosening up a bit in the last couple days though, and since my gaydar says he's gay, I might as well soon start my operation seduction.

"Oh, yeah?" I reply chirpily despite his increasing scowl. "Then I'll have to tell him about you using your phone too."

His cheeks gather a cute pink complexion, but his expression doesn't falter and still conveys the same self-assurance.

"I'm the tutor, you're the student," he replies casually, shrugging his shoulder. "I can totally check my phone while I'm waiting for you to finish an assignment whereas you have more relevant things to do than to check your phone."

Dammit, he has a point here. I decide against tempting fate and postpone the salty message I was going to send to Josh for later. That jerk has been making fun of my slow progress with Marek in the past few days, saying I was less daring than he thought and kind of a coward. No harm meant here. It's just his fair revenge after his own fiasco of two weeks ago when he was turned down and how I have been teasing his failing gaydar since Sunday.