Chapter 0 - A Master Dom's Nostalgia

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 0
A Master Dom's Nostalgia

Temporary note: It seems like copy-pasting from Word to Wattpad doesn't work very well at the moment and that some parts disappear in the process. I have tried to make sure nothing was missing, but if you see things that sound incoherent, missing conversations or whatever, let me know and I'll double check. Thanks!

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Shit! This day is never going to end and I'm so bored!

Well, grab your shit together, Aaron. Pull your fingers out of your ass and move! You've got work to do!

Yeah right... Fingers in my ass. No way! Nothing has been in there in almost eleven years and nothing ever will again, not even my fingers!

But I get the message. It just means I should pull myself through and get busy, but I can't. I still have another day and a half lazing around since the Black Moon operates only from Thursday to Sunday and the Black Diamond is closed for works. I do have some stuff to do, but not much and the less I have to do, the less I am motivated. Especially with this fucking state of gloom I have been in for the past month.

I'm afraid things won't get any better when I decide to sell the Black Moon and the Black Diamond. What am I going to do after that? Managing a nightclub is the only thing I can do, and I thought I had been doing well so far. I was wrong. Oh, the Black Moon has become a very successful discotheque and rakes in huge profits. So does the Black Diamond by the way, but I fucked up.

I fucked up when I let the Devil become a member of the private club and didn't see his perverted and evil schemes.

I fucked up when two of my adorable Buddies got abducted, tortured and raped by the Devil. I will never forgive myself for that. Not until they are both safe and sound.

A knock suddenly echoes on the entrance door of my loft, pulling me out of my daze. I'm not expecting any visitor and with the club being closed at the moment, I wonder who it could be. Maybe one of the workmen taking care of the renovations at the Black Diamond...

It takes me a colossal effort to eventually get up from the couch, grunting when I step onto an empty box of pizza, and head for the door. Contrary to my expectations, this is not a workman standing in front of me, but Camden. Camden Hall, one of my best friends. It's only noon, or shortly after, so what the heck is he doing here? He should be at his practice, massaging bodies as far as I know. In any event, I don't like the disapproval in his eyes as he stares at me.

"Hey, what are you doing here? You rarely come unannounced," I say in a dull tone, but he doesn't answer and invites himself in.

Well... Just make yourself at home, Bro... My home is your home...

I shut the door and follow him to the living room where he takes in the mess. No big surprise for him though, he knows how shambolic I am. He quickly stops by the fridge in the open kitchen, grabs some cans of Pepsi Max and once he has freed some space on the couch, pushing away the clothes that lay there, he sits down.

"No problem, Cam. Make yourself at ease! If you and Noah don't have enough space at my other apartment, feel free to settle in this one," I sigh as I join him on the couch and steal a can from his hand.

"You would have found some good excuse if I'd called in advance. You haven't replied to my last texts and ignored my calls for the last three days anyway," he retorts accusingly.

True. I must admit I have needed some distance from my friends in the past few days, but I had my reasons. I'm not saying I was right because I know how bad it can get when I try to avoid them to solve my own problems, but the news I have to break will upset them and I have tried to postpone the deadline. Besides, I'm not the only one with that flaw. They have all had their moments of isolation when in trouble, so that's only a fair revenge. Maybe aside of Mark... But Mark is Mark. Communication is his motto and whenever he is in need, he always forces himself to reach out to his friends for help.