Timeline

⚠️⚠️ ADVICE ⚠️⚠️
I strongly recommend that you avoid reading further down if you haven't read the previous books as this part will obviously be full of spoilers.

Since Aaron's story is one that will span over 15 years, here is a simplified timeline that I will update with each new published chapter to help you follow up. As you can imagine, it would have been impossible to cover all these years through a daily progression and it would have been pointless, so you can expect several time skips between blocks of chapters and the below timeline should help you keeping tracks of events.

⚠️ Work in progress! ⚠️
For now, it is obviously quite empty, but I will fill it as we progress into Aaron's past, as well as with more dates of the "present" as I think of some specific events ;)

🔺➿➿➿➿➿➿
1985
➿➿➿➿➿➿🔻

October: birth of Camden, Aaron, Joshua and Mark

🔺➿➿➿➿➿➿
2001
➿➿➿➿➿➿🔻

October:

10: Aaron turns 16 (Camden did on Oct 1st, Josh will on the 13th and Mark on the 24th). Day at school, he then visits Isaiah and they have their first sexual experience with a hand job (B5C1). In the evening, Aaron gets punished by his father for his recent attitude and having disrespected his mother (B5C2).

14: the guys hold their 16th birthday party after Aaron snuck out (B5C3)

December:

27: end of Aaron's grounding (B5C4)

🔺➿➿➿➿➿➿
2002
➿➿➿➿➿➿🔻

April:

19: Friday afternoon when Mark and Aaron are working together on math test at the Murrays' restaurant (B5C4)

21: the guys watch American Pie at Joshua's place while Sony is watching cartoons in another room (B5C4)

24: Wednesday when Aaron goes to charity event at church and has a conversation with Father Joseph (B5C5)

May:

7: The guys watch Philadelphia and decide they should lose their virginity to each other, trying both topping and bottoming (B5C5)

25: Cleaning-up week-end, Aaron has a conversation about sex with his father after his parents discovered stains in his bed (B5C6)

28: first part of the guys' sex experiments (B5C6)

June:

11: second part of the guys' sex experiments (B5C7)

July:

6: Rose's wedding (B5C8)

8 to 21: Aaron's father's holidays (B5C8)

22: Sony's birthday (B5C8)

August:

4: afternoon at the shack for Aaron and Cam (B5C8)

5: departure to Summer camp for Aaron (B5C8)

5-23: Summer camp (B5C8,9,10)

14: Treasure hunt in the forest, Aaron and Andrew escape for naughty activities (B5C9)

22: Last full day at the summer camp, Aaron and Andrew manage another naughty moment (B5C10)

23: Travel back home (B5C10)