Chapter 70 - Cop & Thief Night

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of AaronChapter 70Cop & Thief Night

Chapter 70
Cop & Thief Night

Friday 31 December 2004

If I were a character in the Harry Potter saga – Harry Potter himself for instance – and if the mirror in my bathroom were the Mirror of Erised, it would currently display a reflection of me surrounded by three other men. Three tall dark-haired men. Three gorgeous men dressed in leather trousers and combat boots. Three sex gods I would gladly invite in a fivesome with any Sub at the Hell Fire. Three men I am terribly missing and would desperately have around me today.

Unfortunately, I am not a character of the series I recently began to read upon Lina's advice, and even more unfortunate is the fact that one of these men is enjoying his Christmas break in Australia, another has his parents visiting him in Paris and the last one will endeavor to spend valuable time with his baby brother in New Jersey. I wish I could have at least joined Camden in Collingswood, but the eastern State is still forbidden territory for my tortured soul.

I honestly can't wait for the day when my three childhood friends and I are done with our respective studies. Once full and autonomous grown-ups, I suppose it will be easier for us to meet more often, but meanwhile, I shouldn't complain. Tonight, I will still be surrounded by people I dearly love to walk into 2005, and what's more, it will occur through what I expect to be a mind-blowing night of kinky sex.

Okay, perhaps not mind-blowing, but it will be much more interesting than being on my own playing with my hand, right?

Rather than brooding over my painful nostalgia and hopes for a future near my best friends, I focus on the upcoming evening at the Hell Fire and the themed event. Cop and Thief Night... Now that should be interesting... It holds promises of relative dominance – relative because Kayden and I aren't certified Doms yet and will be under the close control of Ivan – and rough fucking, pervert acts and blissful sex.

How do I know?

Well, it is quite obvious. Ivan wouldn't have conceded for two Doms in training to attend and participate in a night at the Hell Fire if he hadn't already written down the full scenario of the scene he will let us indulge in and made us study it thoroughly. Yes, he did that. After our last training session, he not only gave us a copy of our evening Sub's activity sheet but he also produced a two-page script of the scene we will play tonight. One that I have read over and over; one that I have shamelessly jacked off to twice already; one that has my dick swell as I remember all the great details he put into the scenario.

Damn it!

It's no time for brooding, but it's no time for getting too excited either because we have a busy day coming ahead, so I quickly gather my spirits together, finish brushing my teeth and slip on a pair of boxer briefs before I exit my bathroom.

Time to wake up the beast!

It's only 9:30, and I know that Ivan didn't get home until after 4 this morning, but he asked me to wake him up early enough so that we'd have enough time to finalize the preparations for New Year's Eve at the club. I could just bang on his door and shout him to get up, but my earlier nostalgia and deep affection for the man compel me to noiselessly walk into his bedroom and to gently wake him up. Once at the foot of his bed, I can't resist ogling the beautiful naked body lying on the right side of the mattress.