(ONESHOT) You're So Dumb, Yellow...!

This is an Among Us short story. Have fun reading it.

(during an emergency meeting inside the Skeld)

Blue: Who called?

Red: What's going on here?

Other Crewmates went into talking to each other.

Lime Green: Okay, I can see someone pressing the emergency button and interrupt my download data task in Weapons... (Turns to Yellow) ...was it, Yellow?

Yellow (feeling crazy): Uh, I'm just curious about this game.

Pink: What?

Red: You're curious about this game? Like, have you played this before?

Yellow: I played Fortnite and Roblox and some Call of Duty Mobile between my days... (saddens) Nope. First time here.

Green: Sounds like a gamer to me.

Blue: I bet he was. But why the heck are you playing Among Us right now?

Yellow: I don't know. It's on the computer. I kinda logged in with my own account and started playing... I can't help but think. What does this game do? It doesn't even have proximity chat.

Crewmates began mumbling and talking to one another.

Cyan: Maybe we can teach you how...?

Yellow: Oh, thank you, friend. I can always make sure this is going to be the best ever.

Cyan: Really? What do you want to know?

Yellow pulls out a knife from his backpack and stabs Orange, who was next to him, on the head.

Yellow: Can you tell me how to use a vent?

All Crewmates were staring at Yellow, shocked at what he did. Realized that he's actually an Impostor, they all turned to their tablets and voted on Yellow.

Blue: You're so dumb, Yellow...!

Yellow was then ejected out of the ship by the Crewmates.

Yellow was An Impostor

Purple (coming in, to Blue): Hey, what did Yellow did to you guys?

Blue: Basically showing us killing Orange. What kind of an Impostor was he, anyway? And is he really new to this game?

Purple (serious): He fooled you all. He knew the game so well for several months now.

Blue: Really?

Purple: How come he wants to know how to use a vent when I already saw him vent in MedBay?

Blue (facepalms himself): You're so dumb, Yellow...!

The End

(More oneshots coming soon!)