Covers So Good, They Never Made It (Part 1)

Have I told you before that I'm a book cover artist?

Well, there are some covers that I made for my planned stories that, sadly, never made it and remained there in my computer for months now.

But hey, at least I can provide you some pics, with each one having a story of their own.

1) Resto Grove: Food, Love, Magic and Friends

The story tells of a buffet place of seven small food stores that were struggling financially due  to a recent hurricane, and never knew that it'll be shut down soon to be replaced by a much fancier building from their biggest rival who owned a po...

The story tells of a buffet place of seven small food stores that were struggling financially due  to a recent hurricane, and never knew that it'll be shut down soon to be replaced by a much fancier building from their biggest rival who owned a popular barbeque restaurant.

Not until suddenly, a mysterious chef arrives and sets up a restaurant of his own with a bit of magic and love. At that point, the owners of the seven food stores were delighted to have him there and the story goes from having a ruined business about to collapse, to becoming a popular place again, thanks to a man with a kitchen knife and some magic.

(Made since 2019, and one of my amateur works to date. Don't mind the yellow background and the somewhat weird art form.)

2) Fallacy and Nonsense

The subtitle says what it was about to contain in the book

The subtitle says what it was about to contain in the book. The rest is up to you.

(Also one of my amateur works. Made in 2020.)

3) When History Comes to 75th Palm Street

Tells of three children, Jane, Mario and Chloris, who all lived in an apartment located in 75th Palm Street in Florida, who, upon instructed by their history teacher, tasks them to make a presentation regarding historical figures and why they're i...

Tells of three children, Jane, Mario and Chloris, who all lived in an apartment located in 75th Palm Street in Florida, who, upon instructed by their history teacher, tasks them to make a presentation regarding historical figures and why they're important in the world. It really proved difficult for them to make such a thing, right?

Not until a freak weather occurrence suddenly struck the computer Chloris used for the project, and the malfunction that followed turned it into a mysterious time machine that sends in the historical figures they're about to show right into, well, the present. Chaos later followed as the three kids have to figure out how to control their own group of historicals and to stop a fierce dictator from ruining the best day of their lives.

(This one is an upgraded version of a book cover from 2019, made in 2020 on a later date. The arrows on the title were seemingly pointing to what caused the historicals to arrive in the first place.)

To be continued in Part Two! Stay tuned!