Working on a Book Cover Request: Sweet Danger (A LM2 Fanfic)

Welp, got myself working on a new book cover request and this time around, it's a Lego Movie AU of some sort.

Okay, in case you don't know, I have been followed recently that last Tuesday night (or Wednesday? I don't remember) by Melancholypancakes and had requested me for a cover art for her new fanfic she's making.

Somehow, she had seen my profile bio and thought of me as someone professional (well, I'm still on training for that one, to be honest, miss) and agreed to help out on the book. I privately messaged her about the story and what the cover will be, and when I found out that it needed a new title aside the one she came up with, I decided, why give her one?

This is the title: "Sweet Danger: Rivalry to Romance".

On that account, it was being thought of some time ago, when I'm still planning on making more stories...

You see, I was initially trying to make a romance fanfic (for those love obsessed fans out there, still hate romance myself) from the Lego Movie franchise and while that was still on draft plans, it never came to fruition (you know why, or maybe I know why). It felt too difficult to manage to make such a story like that, but it was initially a Rex/Sweet relationship story, and I felt not in the right mood to make it true.

I have it initially planned to make it as an after story as a follow-up for the ending, but when I tried to make it real, it had lots of kinks and confusing details that contradict with what the story should be... With that, I had no other option but to stop and focus on other stories instead that don't contain romance (or perhaps have some in there).

I know. I don't even have that much followers because of it.

But don't blame me on this. People have their own preferences and that's kinda normal. They have their limits on what they liked.

Ok, ok, let's move on from there, shall we?

As of the cover, I had it made immediately, and even if that took me a week or less, honestly, it actually took me a few days (apologies in advance).

It was relatively easy for me. Making the background was one, making the characters was another, and making the title had a day to be finished. And when that's done, I made another version with a different background on it.

Ok, sis, you can choose which one you want to be placed in your story as part of the plot.

Should you try either option one...

...or option two?

(Yeah, I know what you're going to pick for the cover

(Yeah, I know what you're going to pick for the cover.)

Option one has a melodic, mellow pastel background with print patterns behind it. Option two was space themed, with both colors showing the two different worlds where the main characters lived.

And even the design and title remains the same, option two has a few additional details.

So... What do you think? Will you accept the covers and chose what you wanted? If you could, you can also ask me for a few more suggestions, I'll have that worked out for you.

If you do, comment here. ->

If you're someone else reading this, please give this a vote. This will make this much more appreciated.

That's it for now, stay tuned for more updates.