The 30 Types of Fanatics, and how they act to their favorite stuff

Been a while since I updated this, right?

Yeah, I get it. You want something new to look for in this book. And trust me, even if I was still sick and needed the rest anyhow, I don't mean stopping from sharing what I have for you guys.

And today's topic has me thinking for a bit.

Fans.

Yeah, we all are, those people who are practically obsessed with whatever we like from movies or TV shows or whatever, and it was more of a teen thing that we are obsessed with either someone or something. But that's just me saying it.

Yeah, we love what we love, whether it's some celebrity or cartoon character or movie villain or something, but despite those, there are a lot of ways they became fans, and that is what I am going to talk about right now.

Let's make this simple so as to help you understand a bit. Trust me, I'm trying to find what I can put up with, so let's just say, the types are all based on my personal opinion and might not reflect to actual ones in reality.

There are more of them that I may not mention (why not share me some in the comments?).

Here we go.

***

The 30 Types of Fanatics and how they act with their favorite stuff (according to MW):

1. Ordinaries
Simple, ordinary fans. Doesn't show too much obsession whatsoever. Sticks to what she likes the most, and only that (referring the gender majority of followers). When greeting or talking someone, they are as simple and casual as they are. Hates it when people are too much on their obsessions. Only smiles during fan meets. Wasn't too shy but wasn't too crazy either.

example:
"Hey, I heard you're a fan of (so-so). You didn't seem too obsessed with it."
"I know. I already am."

-----

2. Weebs
Crazy obsessed fans. If basing the Japanese anime fanatics, they usually make everything anime based, such as drawing the characters anime style, or making their story or canon event similar to those of anime stuff.
If not basing them, they're basically making their characters or events into what they want to see or feel as (like turning monsters into handsome men). Driven crazy to the point that they even make the whole canon story based on their wants (like making it too violent or romantic).
Weebs scream a lot when meeting up with their idols. Sometimes can be heard up to the moon.
Doesn't stop becoming crazy about it that they literally binge-watch their favorite show all the time.
They even talk a lot about their favorites on social media, often with capital letters and poor grammar.

example:
"Whoa, (miss) has gone mad on making (character so-and-so) into a handsome anime dude again."
"She's gone too much, sis."
the fan: "NO IM NOT IM JUST TOO OBSESSED WITH HIM HE IS SO HANDSOME AAAAAAAHHHHH"

-----

3. Shippers
Fans who love romance, and romantic fanfics, to the point that they ship their favorite characters/real people with another character or perhaps themselves (as in the case of x-readers). They initially have the gist to make them fall in love, to the point that they even ship characters that weren't meant to be shipped (as that disgusts other fans).
Usually shippers are either hopeless romantics in real life or have gone under a broken relationship. Singles are more likely to be shippers.
There are various types: fluffies, shippers who love to ship people in a cute way; angsties, shippers who ship people in a violent or sad way, and even nasties, those who ship characters to do adult mature acts, to name a few.
Shippers are one of the most common fan types found here on fanfiction sites, such as Wattpad. If you have one for a follower or a friend, you're lucky.