Statement involving a different fast food order instead of the intended

Some fast food places have the rep to be disrespectful to their customers.

Okay, this one kinda relates to my reaction to a certain TikTok video, which by far had me fuming for what they did to their customers.

This is more of a fictional scenario, related to real life events, so don't take it too seriously.

***

Let's just say, a Karen (I don't care who the name was) was visiting a fast food place that sells pizza and fries, which had their own TikTok account for some popularity points, and that, one day, she came inside and ordered an all-cheese pizza with no toppings and a side of regular fries with ketchup. (Typical lazy guy food right there.)

Well, the salesman working there was busy recording a video for the viewers, and when he did, here comes the worst:

Instead of an all-cheese pizza, he gave her a full beef and mushroom overload pizza with hot sauce drizzled around it, and the fries? Spicy ones. With hot sauce instead of ketchup.

Well, the Karen tried to convince the salesman to give her WHAT SHE WANT instead of the order that he made for views, but he insisted that it was HERS. So without a doubt, not even making the right order she requested, he gave her WHAT HE MADE.

And here comes the spice. Karen got so mad that she yelled and screamed and even threw the pizza at him, and even said that she will have his TikTok video reported for being disrespectful to a customer. The other staff noticed what happened that they confronted her and told her the explanation, but the Karen didn't hesitate to state her opinions. She keeps yelling at the staff to give her what she wants.

And when they told her that she have to pay for the damage she'd done, she refuses, screaming one more time before leaving the store and throwing the fries into the trash, all without paying.

A random customer had recorded the whole incident on his phone and posted it on TikTok, which gained views more quickly than the original video, and of very spicy reactions that followed.

But the Karen didn't stop there. She went to her TikTok, reposted the two videos, and told the viewers to boycott the restaurant for being disrespectful to customers. And the comments were flooding with mixed reactions. Some supported her (the victims of the same incident), some were against her. She deleted some of the comments, but they kept on coming even more faster than what she can handle.

To end it very quickly, the restaurant apologizes for the incident, have the videos deleted, and later give her the rightful order she asked for.

Well, I agree with both sides on this one, but please, unless you don't want you to be hurted for disrespect, if you're a restaurant worker, of course, please give them what they ordered. And if you're the Karen, what could be better than to show some respect and say normally instead of being a jerk and act like one?

That's all I can say for now.