STORY SERIES: Unikitty and the Tales of Myraidinia (Part 4)

Previously...

...They went to get their takeout order, and the animals at the basement were desperate to escape the locked room, yet whatever it was, Unikitty did something that's gonna make it a bit more, well, fun...? We'll know right now.

***

While Emmet was still looking for the keys after being locked out, and that Unikitty was bringing their takeout with her downstairs, the animals, still trapped in a magical winter wonderland, are now at the wooden door on the brick wall, trying hard to get the lock busted out.

All went to using sticks, stones and hard force to get the door open, and even though they have several ideas, none of them worked.

Sophie, Ruther, and Puffball are now using a metal pole they found under the snow, and while the other animals (except Granny and Flit) agreed to assist, Gary was seen being exhausted, and the Walnuts were suffering from sprained arms and legs from pulling the handle.

"Come on, pull! Don't let go of the stick!" Ruther ruffed at the others.

Sophie went to clutch Ruther's chest despite her claws making scratches. "It shouldn't be that difficult…!"

But Asterion, who was still perched on a tree branch and looking at the others, prefers not to help them. "Come on, friends!" he shouted. "And aren't you supposed to pry open from the other side?"

"We tried that already…!" Ruther replied, still struggling.

Sophie suddenly stopped holding Ruther and stood still. Her whiskers sensed something wrong.

"My senses are tingling," she said anxiously.

Gary immediately became terrified. "I'm hearing footsteps! The Tyrant's coming!"

That did stopped them from prying the lock, now shocked that the one they believed to be the Tangerine Tyrant is approaching from the other side of the door.

When it does, they went to hide behind the trees and under the snow, as in the case of Granny Shelly and Puffball.

Once hidden away from the surrounding clearing and waiting for the Tangerine Tyrant to arrive, the animals remained quiet, anxious that something will happen if he did came, and Asterion, now hiding in a hidden tree branch, posed near the door, waiting for a chance to attack.

Unikitty, however, was still bringing the food along with her, and knew that Emmet was still trying to open the door from upstairs, yet she remained confident and took a deep breath.

"Well, if you want them to be happy, do the right thing," she told herself. "It's going to be okay."

She then reached for the doorknob with her paw, turned it, and swung the door open.

The animals, while still hiding in the trees, suddenly noticed something was happening; a gusty breeze of winter snow blew to the direction of the wooden door, and it magically grew stronger as Unikitty opened the door and stepped inside…

...which to her, suddenly felt a strong, freezing breeze blowing across her face and blinding her with the snow that came with it.

The breezes then spiraled around her and the food packages, which amazed the animals into stepping out of their hiding places, Puffball and Granny poking their heads out of the snow.

Once the breezes dissipated away and the wooden door was shut closed behind her, the animals became bewildered with awe at the Chosen One's appearance:

...Unikitty is now seen as a humanized kitty royal, with short pink hair, a green choker with a heart pendant, a pink and white princess dress with light blue winter gloves, white socks and pastel yellow crystal slippers. Her ears, tail and unicorn horn was still there, but now, she had a pair of transparent rainbow wings on her back.