Makin' Fanart for my Friend's New Fandom

I regret ever making this, but I have no choice over my own boredom.

As I have known a few days before, my old friend NerdyUnicorns101 have been into this Unikitty thing once, and now, I heard she's moving to a new fandom, a new Disney show called "The Ghost and Molly McGee".

Curious about that (as a randomist tht I always was), I went to Wikipedia and read much about it, plus watched a few episodes on a free online cartoon website (don't ask what it is), and turned out to be pretty amazing, especially on the first episode where the main character (Molly) befriended a mean ghost that somehow accidentally cursed himself to be bound with her for eternity. How weird~

I'm only watching that show just to know what she's into and why she got hooked with it, and it's really obvious why. Molly was into her optimistic and cheerful side, kinda like Unikitty in some kind of weird coincidence, and the way she make the whole town (she lived in) positive and cheerful was kinda surprising in my opinion, while Scratch, meanwhile, was somehow like Master Frown, in terms of making others miserable and upset, not to mention going into naughty tactics to scare the heck off everyone, yet, even he can't handle being befriended and care for by the McGee family, especially on their way they share some family matters (and some snacks from Grandma Nin).

Also, one of the characters of the series, Libby, was somehow like me (in terms of clothing, friendliness on her other friends, creativity and her love of History, not to mention the long hair). It could be that I hadn't watched the whole thing, but got hooked a little on her character and gonna admit, I liked her either way.

Yeah, I am very into this stuff, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a fan and get involved on that stuff (except when I'm bored and it's done only to surpass it). Also, I have REAL trust issues on anything Disney, so... it's kinda complicated.

Nevertheless, I have to agree, I have to accept her love of the show and move along with it. Yeah, I was into more LM2, Among Us and more stuff, so what?

And get this, I have been watching on the first three episodes of the whole show and my brain kinda went me into making fanarts with only my gel pen and a piece of paper:

(It's certainly not that bad for my first TGAMM fanart.)

Well, I noticed in one episode that the Ghost World also included some ghosts of known historical figures, so I went again and made my own ghost of my favorite person in history:

Can you guess who it is? (Comment me for a hint.)

Well, I can tell you it's only to fill up my BOR a little bit and to ease up my boredom for a while. Besides, college makes me kinda depressing to talk about it.

More updates coming soon. Stay tuned.