Ten Things to Know Why You Have to Clean Your Bedroom

A random idea that sounds so dumb and bored but interesting to know much of.

I'll make it into a short list to make this easier to understand.

Here's the ten reasons why you need to have your messy bedroom cleaned up.

***

1. If Mom says you have to, you have to. It's not her fault she annoys you. You could at least make her happy if you do it. Unless, of course, you want to sleep in the basement.

2. A clean room gets you a better looking room without the clutter. It makes you fresh and motivated to do things you hadn't done before.

3. It makes you healthy. Sounds dumb, but a clean room gives you fresh air and some not-so-dirty stuff that'll make you sick.

4. There's always something hidden under the clutter that you cannot find before. Cleaning your room might help find those long lost socks or the missing game console you stuffed under your bed. Lost something? Clean your room. Make it a treasure hunt. You'll find the treasure at the end.

5. It's to avoid the nasty bugs and creatures you had in your room. I'm not referring just rats. Cockroaches. Mites. Bedbugs. Ants. Termites. Even flies. Get rid of them faster if you clean your room, unless you want to spend your mom's money on the exterminators or pesticides.

6. It makes your brain fresh. I think it's helpful if you always forgot something. Cleaning your room might help get you more focused on work or studies.

7. No more dust. Unless you want to live and breathe in the nasty stuff, go get a vacuum. Or just sweep while opening the windows.

8. It gets you working out for a bit. Cleaning is a chore, sure, but hey, at least cleaning gets you a bit of exercise. Work out those lazy muscles, buddy!

9. It will look nice. If you have visitors at you house, a clean room will make them smile. Not to mention getting inside with their dirty socks on.

10. You'll be rewarded with real money or snacks, or just anything you want. Well, your mom or dad will let you have anything you wish for if you show that you did worked your chores. Wanted extra game hours? More snacks? A trip to Disneyland? Well then, go clean your room!

***

I think that's it.

Still think you can't? Well then, good luck with that, you lazy bones. Have fun for now...

...if you don't want Mom to let you sleep in the basement.

That's it for now! See you in the next update!