Sneak Peek for a Halloween Special Story

As I'd said on the last chapter, I'm going to give a sneak peek of the story Itself. Gonna warn you though, it kinda has horrifying and murderous scenes.

Anyway, here you go:

***

Someone from a faraway city arrives and wanted to buy the summer camp to remake it as his own. Yep, he brought the camp to make it a camp again. At first, the authorities disagreed, but after settling it legally, in a month, they agreed to have it brought to him. The new owner's first name? Adrian.

"If I'm a local who knows what happened," Emmet told her, "I'll tell Adrian to leave and abandon the camp whenever possible."

"Yeah, the locals did that to him," Sweet replied, "but Adrian was too selfish and stubborn to listen. He thinks they're making fun of him, and the summer camp was necessary for the kids to know much about nature. Besides, he's rumored to have owned another summer camp in the country already."

"Whoa, he must be rich," Unikitty awed.

"Sort of. It's in his family business."

A while later, the renovated summer camp was opened to the public. It didn't gain attention at first, but at least it gained some new campers from far away, and of course, most were from those willing to get there.

And yeah, the kids enjoyed having their fun at that same place. There were fun and games around, all that kid stuff they do, whatever. They really loved that place so much, they wanted to visit there always.

Well, too bad nobody knew what haunts that'll come within…

"Oh boy…" Unikitty shuddered, pulling her blanket tighter. "I don't like what's about to happen…"

Okay, so let's set up some characters for this one. There were 20 kids in that camp, and I'll mention some of them.

There's Sylvia, a selfish blondie who cared on being beautiful and stylish. No intention of staying there whatsoever.

Mandy, a girl with a sixth sense. She can sense ghosts and even avoids anything that's related to the supernatural.

Carl, a chubby boy. Loves to eat anything.

Xavier, a boy who thinks he's a soldier, always carried a wooden gun. His dad works in the Army.

"I kinda like that Xavier guy," Unikitty said.

"Maybe," Sweet replied.

Also, there's Belinda. Asian, very skinny, yet she's smart.

Gwen, Belinda's friend, also Asian. Supportive. Cares others than herself, very kind and friendly.

Ryan, a boy with no sense of respect. Very naughty. Loves to prank others.

Calvin, black kid, also caring. Very conscious about the behavior of others.

And Angela, a girl with the kindest heart. Doesn't like angry people. Constantly teased. The youngest one. Yet she was so kind, she even loves animals.

All these kids were at that camp, and I tell you, all those kids in that camp were placed onto their own bunkhouses.

"...and let me get this straight. They really don't get along very well to the others, right?" Lucy asked.

"Maybe."

These kids were near the spot where Xer was murdered, yet nobody knew that except Mandy, who decides before to take the bed that's further away from theirs. And those kids, they all have their way to do what they want.

So it begins on a sunny day. Calvin, Angela and Mandy were outside, playing tag, when Angela suddenly noticed of a wooden box that's hidden among the weeds near the wire fence. Curious, she pulled it out, gaining both Calvin and Mandy's attention to come closer and see what's inside.

Opening the box, out showed the most beautiful doll they ever see. It was a wooden movable doll, carved in oak wood, with the European suit painted dark blue and a lime yellow color for the bowtie. His face was the most cutest it ever seen, with long brown hair forming a handsome hairstyle only Angela can relate on.

"Wait a minute…" Emmet went in, remembering something. "It kinda sounds like–"

"Shhh," Sweet shushed him with her hand, since he was next to her the whole time. "Just don't."

Angela suddenly fell in love with it, but Mandy thought otherwise. To her, something wasn't right, especially when the words "Revenge is Forever" were carved on the box top itself.

"Don't tell me that Xer Peryltux is now a doll?" Unikitty shuddered.

"Must have furfilled his last words, I think," Emmet added.

"Yeah, it is. And the kids don't know that something bad will soon happen…"

That time, the other kids were disgusted at the doll Angela had, but Angela knew it's unfair that she's mistreated like that. Yeah, I meant Ryan, Sylvia, Xavier, Belinda, Carl. Man, that sounds too harsh.

At all times, Angela treated the doll kindly like it's her own, caring for it properly and cuddling it with love. Mandy, Calvin and even Gwen cared for her, knowing that's what friends do.

"That's so… Awww!" Unikitty awed.

But the soul inside the doll had other plans. He has no interest on Angela or the other kids, knowing that their noises irritated him most.

So the haunts began at night. While the kids were still asleep, a scout patrolman was outside, holding his flashlight, monitoring for anything moving around the camp. He wasn't that much of a patrolman himself, for he gets a little too cowardly at it.

While keeping watch, he went to the same bunkhouse where Mandy and Angela slept, and his eyes suddenly took glance of a dark entity standing near the wire fence behind it. Surprised, he turned his flashlight to where he saw it, but it was gone.

Shuddered in fear, Unikitty clutched her blanket tighter.

Sweet then adjusted the bonfire to keep it lit, and continued her story in a creepy voice:

Turning back, he continues walking, and again he saw the shadow. Looking again, it was also gone, and suddenly, noises were heard. Sounded of a man running behind him.

He then turned around, and his flashlight suddenly turned to a blue wooden doll sitting on one of the outdoor benches. One thing that's different about the doll, its thick eyebrows and grinning mouth formed its evil face, blood dripping down from its mouth.

The man then felt someone touching his left shoulder. He soon felt afraid, remaining still on where he was. Just as he turned around, very, very slowly…

Benny began clutching tight onto Unikitty, scared, with Emmet doing the same to Lucy.

Sweet then said: "...he turned around, and there's a man, the face and clothing are similar to that of the doll, blood dripping off his eyes and mouth…! The man screamed in fear, but the ghost held tight on his shirt, and with the sword he held, SLICED THE HEAD OFF THAT POOR OLD MAN CLEANLY!"

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Emmet, Unikitty and Benny screamed.

The ghost and the doll then disappeared, leaving the headless man down on the grass, dead. Evil laughter was then heard around the whole camp.

***

Wanna know more? Then you better get prepared! Coming this Halloween...