Sketchbook Shenanigans: Sketches and Stuff (#2)

My sketchbook was not full, but not empty either.

I have more pics to share that came from the sketchbook I had owned:

I have plans that time to add more characters for my sequel to Heroes of My Universe, and thought of this: if EJ that's from RXQ Emergence appears in HoMU-U, why not have another fanfic character into the story?

Max Frost here was somehow my OC, a son of Jack Frost from "Rise of the Guardians" and Elsa (you know where she's in). He had his own staff that he copied from his dad and have the same color scheme as both of his parents, including his hair. Only difference is, he still needs to control more of his ice powers, as they can cause more mishaps than miracles. I'm planning to put him there soon.

if you can deduct what Alphire, my Unikitty OC, looks like

...if you can deduct what Alphire, my Unikitty OC, looks like.

He has a color scheme of black and crimson red and some gray for his collar and wings and golden yellow on his eyes, brooch and crown.

And yep, he's more of a cross between a wolf and a vampire.

Meet Master E, a rebel and vigilante hero. He was usually seen hidden on the streets at night, does spray paint graffiti, avoids the law, can disguise himself to blend with the crowd, do extreme parkour, rides a skateboard, motorcycle and even a converted drone, and even uses telekinesis to move objects away.

He may be a rebel, but has a kind heart and helps those in need by stealing from big companies and rich folks and giving them to poor folks and fellow rebels like him, like Robin Hood. All because he was living in a world where a selfish, narcissistic and authoritarian beautiful woman of a wife from a president's previous marriage was ruling the place that she had changed to follow into her rules, killing anyone who disrespected her. The world before that was once a peaceful place, and he once lived there until she arrived and ruined it all.

And yeah, he looked that different to see, as his own goals were to find his friends that had followed her rules and rescue them from her, all while he went to change her world she ruled back to its peaceful past. All without getting arrested or captured whatsoever by her elite team of high-pitched police officers.

To be noted, it was somehow of an LM2 AU where Emmet faces these changes and changed his own appearance and personality to save his friends (and everyone in New Brick City) from the so-called Great Karen, the ex-wife of President Business. To shorten it up, he has the same personalities and actions as his girlfriend Lucy, while remaining his own true identity inside his heart.

Yeah, I know, it's just a character sketch, since making a fanfic AU like that was difficult at my standards. Besides, I gave you the info so as to share what I thought of to you.

More shenanigans coming soon, stay tuned.