My Best Random Dream Ever

I don't know if you believe this or not, but I had an epic dream yesterday night and it was epic, to say the least.

So let's say that, in the dream, there were a group of random characters that came from different roles, backgrounds and appearances, probably eight or nine people at least, who were unknowingly taken by an unknown alien object that sends them into an empty spaceship up there and send them at once to an even bigger spaceship that somehow looks like a house (or a very large space station? I don't know) by closeup.

The characters themselves were random, to say it again. There was this female singer who was black and had recently won a song contest, was about to head back home to celebrate when the alien object took her away. Also, there was a tall and broad bodybuilder, a scientist from some prestigious college (probably MIT or something), an artist that usually carried supplies with her, a soldier who knows much about being a medic than combat tactics, an anthropomorphic cat of pure wit and clever sense that wears a fancy suit of red and gold, a robot that was tagged along or something, a character from a video game, and even a guy in a formal black suit who by thoughts was a former US president. It could be my favorite one, but maybe...

And yeah, even a Lego guy was added in there, too, but can't tell who that is.

Somehow, that alien ship sent them into that giant space station out there and had them all do some random things so that they can be prepared for a even bigger plan in whoever abducted them: a mission. What specifically? Of a heroic kind.

The guy who took them wanted them to help him on getting rid of two evil scientists who somehow have gone too far on their jobs and had started taking over his land, his army and everything with it. And boy, are they good at making everything bad. They created what seems to be some device that alters reality and turns anything and anyone into different forms, such as cartoonish or blocked or even old 3D from the 90s.

The gang wanted one goal in mind: to get back home to Earth, but with that mission, it seems that they have to do that in order to leave the place. They didn't get along somehow, with the president guy even saying he should be in charge (which everyone disagrees). But as it progresses, the gang gets along and helps the alien guy get rid of his scientists, and it all went well in the end–

...surprise! The alien was the true bad guy! The abduction was part of his plan to turn them into his personal army and probably take over Earth for his kind.

The gang knew about this and went from releasing their true selves out and attack the alien's army and everything else, ultimately defeating him in the end. Which later resulted in a malfunction in the whole space station, but luckily, they escaped and left back to Earth.

It was bleak for a bit to say the least, but I'll tell you some more about this. The gang have different perspectives, such as the scientist who figured out how the machine works. The cat distracting the aliens as if it's a cartoon. The video game character fighting them off like she's inside her own game. The artist fell in love with the soldier, and the president gives them motivation and courage while making speeches (which works when the gang were in jail and feeling hopeless or in a similar yet different way). Even the Lego guy will build random vehicles and stuff from bricks to do various things.

Here's more. The Lego guy had a corrupted "bad guy" side that somehow was a result from the demo the scientists gave to then with the reality machine. It was glitched out of him and took control over his body, which by progression, the guy itself tried to control the bad self out of him and eventually calm down. By the time the alien fights back, he decides to let go of his bad guy self to fight against him. After leaving the ship, he decides to accept his other self, eventually creating a new personality for himself.

I can't tell if it's good or not, but the gang was the coolest to be sure and when I woke up, it was still lingering to the point that I took the phone and wrote this whole article here before it's finally gone forever (which by now at the time I wrote this, actually happened). It's just to have a new idea for a new story I'm going to make, and it's probably for the best too.

It felt like a movie for the yet to come is amazing.

That's it for now, stay tuned for more updates.