Answering all these questions I had saw in this pic I just found

Ok, so I had this pic spotted on FB and thought to share that one to you guys. I know, it's not relevant, but hey, it's to fill this one up, remember?

This pic, I'm not sure what post it was posted from but was only found, had some crazy questions that I'm willing to answer them myself. Well, some of them might not be answered because of what I will feel about it, but hey, at least I went on with this crap, anyway.

So, let's start this one out, and if you have an answer to those questions you see on the picture, why not share it to me on the comments below?

Here are my answers:

1) I rather use a black pen to write down my stuff on paper, thanks. It's much more catchy to see and even if I used it along with a blue pen, it stands out more. And yeah, it's a common color nowadays, why bother?

2) I rather live in a place where I can still go to the city in a close range to buy all of my needs, but still has the comforts I need in the same way I live in the countryside. There are no direct answers to that one. I prefer the in-between.

3) If a new skill is what I wanted to learn, perhaps some martial arts (for self-defense). Or computer animation. Or doing professional art that needed more than just paint apps and Photoshop. Or something that's fictional to have but not become true, like to master telekinesis. That's it.

4) I'm more of a coffee lady, so anything with just enough sugar is fine.

5) My favorite book as a child? If I remember my elementary days, it's a NatGeo book called Mysteries of History. It's where all the most baffling of mysteries in world history were discussed, like of why the Egyptian pyramids were built, or who really built Stonehenge, or who actually murdered my favorite POTUS, you know?

6) I love a good bath, but I prefer showers. Love myself a good dowse of tiny water jets from the showerhead hitting my own head and give me the good feeling of my brain being refreshing to feel.

7) I'm not a fan of mythical creatures, but if I want to be one, I'll be a forest spirit, I'll just grow a garden of my own and enjoy it, yet, it can make you get bored to do something else...

8) Actually both. I love the real books, fun to read and keep forever, and the electronic ones is for discovering new stories that weren't found in books. (I mean, why do you think I have Wattpad and why do I love books, too?)

9) House clothes. I'm more of a lazy introvert lady, y'know.

10) I'll keep my name just fine, thanks. I mean, if I did change my name, will that make me feel okay? I think not.

11) It's a secret.

12) Well, I rather not to be famous, but if I did, I'll become a professional book author. Or a graphic artist... Hey, I only make stories for fun (desperate being very underrated), okay?