STORY SERIES: If US Presidents Played Among Us (Part 7 - Final)

(Note: This last part might not appear in the book, I will make an alternate ending and script for the story itself.

It contains emotional scenes near the ending, prepare yourself.

Good luck.)

Part Seven: The Final Meeting Call

In Abe, Joe and MW's POV

As the other ghosts (except Jack and Dubya) were on watch duty to monitor Don on his tasks, Joe and MW went to Weapons by themselves, while the other three Presidents - Abe, GW and Ronnie - were on the other side of the ship, with Ronnie watching the cameras and GW starting his "start Reactor" task.

Abe, however, felt skeptical on his accusations earlier, believing Joe was acting suspiciously at the others but not onto MW, which made him think - the Pink player may have seen Joe murder Dubya.

Still thinking, he sat down on a bench in Cafeteria, eyeing on the doors.

As he does that in silence, Ghosts Dubya and Jack were watching him the same while floating near the meeting table.

Ghost Dubya (to Jack): Hey, what's he up to, man? It doesn't feel right...

Ghost Jack (arms crossed, looking distrustful): Why bother? He thinks they're sus... No way he'll understand what's going on.

Ghost Dubya (looking skeptical at Jack): Oh really? You have anything else to say about it?

Ghost Jack: Nothing for now. (Starts to leave) I'll assure this will be an easy victory for us...

Ghost Dubya (to himself): No way he'll say that too soon.

At Navigation, both Joe and MW were looking at the stars moving across the windows, feeling calm and solemn while sitting on one chair, sharing.

Joe (to MW): Well?

MW (confused a little): I don't know. I'm just worried. We almost got ourselves in trouble, of course, with almost everyone already dead.

Joe (serious): I know. At least you helped me with this. God knows what will happen if it doesn't...

MW: I'm sure about it. (stares back at the stars) Sure, space is beautiful, isn't it?

She then stopped, turned to Joe, and began talking in a different concept.

MW (changing the subject): Wait a minute... I remembered Frankie being killed near here, Tom even saying John was responsible...

Joe (knows that scenario): It was me.

MW: Really? How?

Joe: Well, Ricky Nix and I were at MedBay before, lights went off, and I went to Navigation, Frankie was there with the wire task.

MW (curious): You had noticed both Tom and John already there, are you?

Joe: John was there, Tom wasn't. He was shooting meteors even it's dark, thought it's perfect to kill Frankie without any words... Gonna say, it's John who found it first. (suddenly changes the subject) Hey, you think no one will know about what I did before?

MW: Tell that to the ghosts. And yeah, nobody knew that, I told you before.

She then went to take her tablet out of her backpack and look at the screen. Shock suddenly went in at what she saw in the taskbar.