Ghost

"Wang junkai here!"Qianxi called me and I sat beside him.

"Am I late?!"i ask him and he laugh.

"No! Are you still dreaming!?"he said while laughing and I glared at him so I decided to look at the window and saw my sunshine in the other classroom his so soft he have milky skin and red soft lips.

"Junkai what you looking at?"qianxi ask me and i look at him shaking my head.

"Nothing"I simply said and look at front seeing our prof just came in and I listen and look at the window the way he wrote in the notebook is so charming...

"What are you looking at mister junkai?!"i flinch when our prof slam my desk.

"Sorry mr lee the sky was just bright"
I lie and everyone laugh at me and he walk away and continue his lesson.

[LUNCH BREAK]

"Let's go junkai"Qianxi said and i just followed him and we go to the nearest park at the school when I was picking at my order I saw him he was just walking at stop at the tree looking at the sun.

"Will you stay here for a moment Qianxi?"i ask him and he just nod focusing on his food and of course his watching as usual and decided to go to him.

"A-ah ehem! Hmmm hi?"i said and he look at me with wide eyes and his eyes was bright as hazel brown.

"Hello"he said while smiling his smile was so genuine making my heart race.

"S-so ah.... What's your name?"i ask him

"Wang Yuan"he simply said and then I nod and there's a silent then I remember the time I have to go back to school!

"OMY! I have to go back to school!"I stand up and he was just looking at while laughing a little.

"Aren't you going too?"i ask him

"I don't have any class now"he said

"Is that so? Well... I have to go now! See you again and nice to meet you yuan!"i said

"Nice to meet you too junkai"he said and i run to Qianxi.

"Where the hell did you go?! Come one! Or we'll be late!"he said

"I just talk to someone now let's go!"I said.

AUTHOR POV

"Talk to someone? Who? Isn't he the only one seating there?"Qianxi said and followed junkai.

They arrived at the university and luckily the prof wasn't there.

"Men! Next time don't forget that we have class!"Qianxi said while breathing.

"S-sorry!"Junkai simply said also breathing heavily.

"By the way you said you talk to someone right? But your the on—"Qianxi didn't finish his words when the prof came in.

"Let's talk next time"junkai whisper and listen to the prof and Qianxi just nod he was hesitating so he decided to observe junkai and then it hit him junkai always looking at the window and the window connected to the other section and the sit near the window is where the young student die Qianxi thinks that junkai can see the death student.

[DISMISSAL]

Everyone was leaving

"Junkai? Can I talk to you for a second?"
Qianxi said