(2)That Nerd is a GANGSTER?

It's been a week since karry accept the deal everyday their going home crown prince are just heading in their gym their are really determine and aggressive and now their are now at the arena and a lot of people are now in arena.

"Hey..."roy called karry and karry startled his nervous because this is the first time their gonna fight a senior group.

"A-ah... Yes?"karry said and roy walk towards them and all of them stop some of the crown group hide behind karry and roy laugh at them softly they can't see roy face because his wearing a mask.

"Chill guys.... I'm not here to hurt you.. I'm here to say Good Luck"roy said and turn around and seat in his thrown.. And half of them are amaze because the Prince R talk to them jackson walk towards to karry and teased him.

"Stop blushing dude and focus"
jackson teased and laugh karry just glared at him but become serious he need to win this game just to get roy in his team even in his heart.

"OKAY!! Ladies and Gentleman!! We are here now just to watch our final fight in arena... But this is not just a simple fight is a BLOODY FIGHT!! Now let's call our group our senior group! Empress Dragon and our junior group Crown Prince!! Let's the battle begin!"the announcer said and the crown prince. Eyes began wide even Prince R they didn't know it's a bloody fight.

"What the fck?! I thought it's just a simple fight! It's turn out to be bloody fight?! Like what the fck?!karry shouted and the empress dragon laugh... Karry gritted his teeth.

"look kid... There's no rule in gang world"the leader of the empress dragon said and the crown prince member become nervous and roy suddenly stand up and looking nervous... Until one of the member attack them reason to them to be shock but then regain their thoughts.

"Just go with the flow!"karry seriously said and attack.

(Sorry if i cut.. I'm really not good at making a fight scene)

Half an Hour -->

The fight still on and both group was now bleeding but not worst like crown prince who was bleeding really bad and they are now in a floor panting and can't stand up... The leader of empress dragon walk towards karry and pulled his hair karry hissed in pain his bision is started to get blurry but he need to remain awake.

"You know what kid.... Just Give up"
the leader said and karry spit on his face and laugh.

"Never!"karry shouted and the leader feels insulted he punch karry hard in a tummy.

"Accck!"karry hissed in pain and blood came out in his mouth.. Roy can't watch it anymore...

"This fight should be end..."roy said while walking down in a stairs and everyone look at him even the crown prince group who was trying to stand.

"Don't step on our fight!! Prince R!"
the leader shouted he was afraid that Prince R will step in to fight even thought their are a senior in a group they can't beat Prince R because Prince R was Demon when his in fight or even in outside.

"Should i not? I thought this fight don't have a RULES?! Am i right?! People in this arena?!"roy shouted and the crowd shouted.... And the leader become shaky and karry just watch roy in his dreaming eyes.. Roy was now in front of karry.

"Move"he sternly said and the leader of the empress dragon back off... And roy kneel down and check karry.

"Your okay right?"roy softly ask karry and karry chuckles but he spit some blood and roy flinch he check karry body and he feels some of his rib bone was broken.