(1)That Nerd is a GANGSTER?

Wang junkai - Karry
Yi Yang Qianxi - Jackson
Wang Yuan - Roy
_________________________
Wang junkai also known karry is a famous gang leader in Chongqing they have a group named crown prince and he have a right hand man Yi Yang Qianxi also known jackson their are not bullying but if you step on the line their gonna fight back... On the others there's a only one nerd in a whole university everyone calling him Loner Nerd is because he haven't talk to anyone except to his teachers his name is Wang Yuan also known Roy in school he was a nerd but in outside his a BADASS gangster.

And now their at the classroom waiting for their teacher to came..half of Roy classmates are bullying him example putting some chalk on his hair or throwing some paper to him.

//Bang!//

The door suddenly open revealing karry and jackson all of their classmates become quiet except the one who's bullying yuan... When karry saw it.. He entered the classroom remaining his cold and serious face and then walk closer to roy seat andthe stuents who bullied Roy freeze when they see karry.

"Who told you to bully other's?"
karry seriously and clam ask the guy and the guy was terrified.

"U-uhm... W-where j-just having
f-fun...eh Fun"the guy said and then the other's nod their heads and then karry nod but his not satisfied.

"Oh? Really? So you called that a fun? What a great game you got there!"karry said and laugh like a mad man and all of his classmates laugh even thought their are really afraid everyone was laughing they didn't even see jackson movements.. Jackson pulled the guy hair then slam his face to the desk earning a lots of gasp but jackson just smirk and leave the guy who was now nose bleeding then karry stop looking at them seriously.

"I told you..... That don't bully someone that was weak! Understood?!"karry raised his voice then the guy nod their heads then karry seat in his chair.. And then roy stand up and pick his things he get out of the room.. He didn't even see the paired of eyes that was looking at him.

//"Ting Ting"//

"Good Morning! Student's! There will be no classes for today because of the teacher's meeting for the graduation of our seniors thank you! And please go home!"

The announcer said and all of the students shouted and they start running while roy was just seating at bench when his phone ring.

//Ring Ring!//

"Hello?"roy coldly ask

"Roy... I've heard you've stop? Are you leaving the gang world?"

"Tsk! Why would i? I just have another fight with my mom because he caught me fighting an old filthy man in a road"

"Is that so? Then there's a fight later here at arena.. Wanna come?"

"Sure.. Why not? The Prince R will be back"

Roy said and then the call ended he smirk and he stand up he started to walk out of the university while he was walking he can feel that someone was following him... So he smirk and then he turned to the small alley then he stop at the middle.

"Show yourself!"he said then he heard 3 to 4 step then he turn around to see three muscles man who was smirking at him.

"You have a great body! That we wanted to take a bite AHAHAHA"the one guy said and the other's laugh.. Roy just remain standing looking at them... And then the guy started to walk towards him and then they grab roy arms and roy let them.