Memories

yuan and junkai was been married for almost 8 years... Their we're so happy to each other but what if one day they become cold to each other
_________________________________________

Yuan was now at home his waiting for junkai... After a minutes junkai arrived.

"How's work?"yuan ask junkai when the door open yuan help junkai to take off his coat and bag.

"Good"junkai simply answer and seat on a sofa and yuan seat to... He wanted to say something but he can't say and junkai can feel it.

"What it is?"junkai ask and yuan flinch and he was hesitating.

"W-well... You see... The company was having a business trip in london"yuan said and junkai look at him

"Is that so? With whom?"junkai curiously ask he something not right when junkai ask that yuan flinch.

"W-with Q-qianxi"yuan said and junkai expression suddenly change.

"No"junkai said and stand up he go to their room and yuan followed.

"No? What do you mean by that? Your not allowing me to go?!"yuan ask him and junkai look at him anger can be seen his eyes.

"Yes! I don't! Even thought it's for the company! I don't care! I will allow you if qianxi will not come! You know why i don't like him!" junkai shouted and yuan can believe it junkai shouted at him for the first time.

"Why can't you just forgive him! And what's wrong with qianxi?! He already said sorry to us after what happen that time!"yuan shouted back and junkai can't believe what is he hearing now.

"So your siding him?! Is that what you want?! Or you just want to be with qianxi? Am i not enough?"
junkai said and he smirk and yuan was tearing up he can't believe junkai can say that.

"Is that how you see me?!"yuan shouted and junkai wanted to take back his words but he was angry too.

"What if i say YES!! Your a slut! You know what happen he wanted to raped you! Or you just really wanted to get raped ah?"junkai said and yuan teared up and yuan slap junkai.

"I gave all myself to you! Is that how you see me all this years?! You know why i forgive qianxi? Because his been sincere saying sorry to me how about you?! When are you going to make your promise came true?! You said we will stop working so we can have each other time! But what happen to your promise?! If we can't fix this married then we should take a break.. You can't even trust me" yuan said and get his luggage and get his clothes.

"Fine! Is that what you want! Do you think i will stop you?!"junkai shouted and leave yuan in their room and leaving the house yuan was crying hard While fixing his clothes he can't believe junkai didn't stop him he didn't want to leave but yuan is the one who said they need a break.... Yuan done fixing his clothes before he leave this room he get some paper and pen and leave a message to junkai.... He leave the house while tearing up and he close the door of their house.

After Three Years --->

Junkai was finding yuan until now because yuan didn't comeback after what happened that day... He even ask yuan friends even qianxi that he hated so much and now their friend
And now junkai and qianxi was now on a mall their buying some gift for qianxi little brother when someone bump into them.

"/Crying while sniffing/I-im sorry uncle"the kid said while crying and junkai and qianxi thinks this kid is lost and junkai kneel down to comfort the kid.

"Hey kid.. Are you lost?"he ask

"Yes uncle... I've been bad.. Papa said i should seat and don't leave but i didn't listen"the kid said and junkai smile this kid is cute reminding him of someone he missed so much then junkai carry the kid.