Billionaire Lost Son (2)

Junkai finished his story and yuan still sinking the whole story to his brain.

"S-so... You mean... After that i got lost?"yuan ask junkai and junkai nod his head... Yuan can't believe it after three years he though that his family leave him... He got trick by the Wu family.

"Don't think to much yuanyuan... Now your here now we will tell you everything you wanted to know"
qianxi said and yuan look at him.

"Then tell me who am i?"yuan ask them

"Your Wang Yuan the only son of the Billionaire family your mother is Mrs. An and Mr. Tao and your 24 years old"junkai said and yuan can't believe what he heard... His a son of a billionaire person?! He was about to talk again but someone knock on a door and it was a two person look like in 30 when they see yuan was now awake ms. Wang run to yuan and hug him yuan got shock but he feels the familiar arms.

"Your awake now... Son.. Are you hungry?"Ms wang ask yuan

"A-are you my m-mom?"yuan ask her and ms wang nod his head while tearing up... Yuan hug her and ms wang hug back... Mr wang them both and yuan look at him and mr wang look back yuan smile his real smile and mr wang tear up but then someone knock on a door.

//Bang Bang//

Everyone look at each other no one knows about in was in the hospital except for his parents and junkai , qianxi... Qianxi open the door and he got push by an guy.

"I'm sorry to disturb but I'm here for Yuan... I'm his brother"the guy said and he walk to yuan and pulled his hands harshly... Junkai eyes widen he is yuan lover but he never hurts  yuan.

"What the fck dude! Did you he is still not okay! And let him go!"
junkai shouted and the guy glared at him before he can talk two women and men came in.

"You fckng little sht! After we came home I'm gonna beat you!"Ms Wu said and he doesn't care the people around him but before mr wu and their son can touch yuan slap can be heard in the four corner of the room.

"HOW DARE YOU!! You hurt my son! I gave a birth to my son and i never slap! Punch! Or even beat my son in my whole life! But you! Your just a piece of trash who take care of my son nothing but a trash!"Ms wang shouted and cover his son behind him mr wang was beside his wife his getting on fire now his glaring to the called father and qianxi and junkai was on the other side their looking at this Wu son.

"And how dare you too! Who are you to slap me?!"Ms Wu ask and ms wang smirk.

"I'm just Wang Xiao Lu and this is my hisband Wang Tao and his my only son! Wang Yuan!"Ms wang said and the Wu family froze on their spot their are now getting scared they are afraid that Wang Family will bring them to jail.

"If you don't want to get in jail.. Leave before i change my mind and don't you ever I MEAN forever let your dirty hands to touch my son and don't you ever talk to my son! Got me?!"Mr wang said in a deep voice startling the Wu family they just nod and start running away.. Ms wang look at his son who tearing up and shaking.. She hug his son.

"It's okay now... Their not coming back.. Stop crying mama is here"Ms wang said softly and pat yuan back gently Mr wang pat his son head... After a minutes yuan stop crying but he fall asleep.

//knock knock//

Someone knock and the door open revealing yuan's doctor everyone bow.

"Good evening..I bought the drugs"
The doctor said and junkai , qianxi and yuan parents smile they felt excited that yuan memory will comeback... Ms wang let go of yuan hands and the doctor walk towards yuan bed and he pulled out something on hi coat it was a injection it and it have some drug on it the doctor hold yuan right hands and inject the drugs.