(1)Mafia

Mafia is taking a whole china and now their dominating Chongqing and now qianxi and his group kidnapping people to made then their servant.

Meanwhile --->

Wang yuan and his boyfriend junlin was having a date in park suddenly a group of mafia came all of the people run while screaming.

"Wang yuan! Let's go!"junlin shouted and hold yuan hands tightly and they run they stop when they thought their to far in the park but their wrong someone hit junlin in the head and yuan eyes widen.

"Junlin!"he shouted he kneel down to hold junlin who was now unconscious but someone cover his mouth with a towel he was shock so he struggle but it's too late his vision started to get blurry and his body started to fall but he didn't feel the ground he feel someone soft and strong hands holding his body.

"Take them away"the last sentence he heard before the darkness eat him.
________________

Wang yuan woke up he slowly open his eyes then he suddenly remember someone hit junlin and someone covered his mouth his eyes widen was about to stand up but fall because of the chain in his feet and hands he looked around to find the other people who was shaking and scared.

"J-junlin? Junlin where are you?"he called then he heard a groan in his left side he look at who was it and it was junlin his head was bleeding.

"Junlin!"yuan shouted and tried to come closer to junlin when he succeeded he immediately hold junlin head and put them in his thigh.

"J-junlin... Are you okay?"yuan softly ask and tears started to stream while his hands touching junlin face and junlin touch his hands who was holding his face.

"I-im f-fine.. So don't cry"junlin said
And touch yuan face to wipes the tears and yuan nod but he tear his polo and wipes the blood in junlin face and neck while his doing it junlin just looking at to yuan.

"Why are looking at me like that?yuan gently ask and junlin chuckles and hold yuan hands and out then in his chest yuan just watch him.

"I'm lucky to have you... I'm sorry if i can't save you... I love you"junlin said and yuan smile he tightly hold junlin hands.

"No.. It's okay! Where just too weak.. But I'm happy if their gonna kill us then I'm happy because I'm gonna die with my lover"yuan said and junlin smile when someone open the door all of them got shock and startled they saw a cold stone face named Yi Yang Qianxi... yuan tightly hug junlin in his arms when qianxi looked at them.

"Get that boy..."qianxi pointed to junlin and yuan eyes widen when two guys was about to hold junlin but yuan stop them.

"NO! Don't touch him! If you wanted him! Just pick me!! Just don't touch him..."yuan shouted at them but they didn't listen their about to touch junlin when qianxi speak.

"Then get that boy.. Bring him to your master"qianxi said and leave the dungeon they nod and pull yuan up but junlin hold yuan tears falling in junlin eyes.

"It's okay..."yuan said and let go of junlin hands the two guys free him and pulled him out of the dungeon yuan looked around when they where out of the dungeon he saw a big mansion they walk inside and get up in second floor they walk a few and they stop in a one big door the two guys open it and push yuan inside and yuan fall in his knees he hissed and the door closed he looked around the room it was so dark the only light it's the lampshade.

"Where am i?"he whisper suddenly the lights open yuan close his eyes tightly because of the brightness but then open it then he saw a guy who was looking at him he met that cold icy eyes he shivered.