Losing

Losing someone you really loved
Making your heart break into a piece.....

_________________________________

"WANG YUANNNN!!"someone shouted from a far and yuan look back to see who's calling him and he smile widely when he saw his boyfriend as he open his arm widely and his boyfriend hug him tightly.

"QIANXI!!! I missed you!"yuan shouted from a far and spread his arms widely as qianxi run to him and hug him tightly.

"Did you wait too long for me?"
qianxi ask yuan as he grab yuan hands and intertwined their hand and pulled yuan along with him.

"Nope! Not really even ghiught your super late i will never get tired cause your my qianxi!"yuan said and qianxi laugh and they walk while holding hands they spend time together not wasting any moment of them but both of the didn't know that someone was watching them from a far.

Its already seven in the evening when yuan and qianxi decided to go home but qianxi want to take yuan home so yuan sigh and give up as they walking to yuan home in a minutes they arrived at yuan places.

"We're here now...."yuan said and look at qianxi who's looking at him sadly and yuan laugh and hug qianxi who hug him back.

"I don't want to leave"qianxi said as he hug yuan tightly and yuan laugh.

"Why? We're gonna see each other again tomorrow in school"yuan said and qianxi chuckles and tap yuan head.

"Fine! But before i leave..."qianxi said and yuan raised his eye brow.

"But? What?"yuan ask and qianxi pulled him closer until there's no space and kissed yuan passionately and yuan got shock but then kissed qianxi back in a minutes they pulled out and qianxi kissed yuan forehead.

"Babye now... See again tomorrow"
Qianxi said and yuan nod as he get inside the house but before he closed it.

"See you tomorrow... I love you"
yuan said and wave as he get inside the house and qianxi blush but he smile widely he decided to walk in bus stop in the middle of the walk he feel someone was following him so he walm faster but someone push him into the wall and stub him deeply in tummy and qianxi wince because of hurt his getting weak but he use all his strength to push the guy and kick him to his balls and the guy wince as he hold his balls qianxi tried tk walk faster while limping so he touch the wall to support his body.

"H-h-help! H-he--"qianxi shouted but someone push him to the ground and stub him many times but before he leave the world he saw the guy face.

"W-wang J-j-jun---"qianxi said and then he suddenly close his eyes not breathing anymore meanwhile in yuan house his getting some cold water while his smiling thinking about him and qianxi as he walk to the living room but he accidentally bump into the small desk then he and qianxi frame fall yuan look at the frame and his heart beat in nervously he didn't know why he kneel down.

"There's nothing happen right?"he said to himself his about to pick up the broken glass but someone knock on his door he flinch but he stand up.

"Who is it?"yuan ask as he leaned to the door holding a baseball bat.

"It's me junkai"the voice said and yuan sigh he thought its someone else he open the door and see wang junkai wearing all black.

"Oh! Wang junkai? What are you doing here? Its already 8 o'clock" yuan said and junkai scratch his back neck because of shyness.

"A-ah... I got bored in my house so i decided to come in here... If it's okay? If not then i better go"junkai said and yuan chuckles.