Wolf Mate (S)

Everynight.. Wang yuan is on heat and no one cares about him... All of the omega and alphas don't want to near at him Because his the only one who doesn't have an alpha... They treat yuan nothing like a piece of trash and now yuan was hiding from the other wolf who was chasing him his head was now getting hurt and his on heat his been taking it for so long.

Junkai was on the forest... Everyday he keep coming back in the forest the last time he come in forest he smelled his mate scent until then he keeps coming back... But then he smelled the scent again he turn into wolf form to find his mate fast... Yuan curled his body into a ball and tears falling out of his eyes when he heard a rustle on the bush making him startled he tried to stand up but he can't even move a single.

"P-please d-don't hurt me...."yuan whimpered and close his eyes waiting for the bite and punch but he feels a soft hands touching him.. So he open his eyes and slowly turn around he saw an alpha with a golden eyes and then darkness eat him but the last second he smelled the person was his Mate.

Junkai carried his mate.. He can't see yuan face because there are in a dark forest when they arrived at junkai mansion he look at his mate and he was stunned by yuan look... He bring yuan to his room and gently laid him on his bed and he watch yuan while his sleeping he touch yuan face..

"Milky white skin, red lips, beautiful eyes... Perfect"junkai said and smell yuan scent by smelling yuan scent making him crazy he want to bang yuan right now but he have to wait... Until yuan wake up he decided to clean his mate by his own he don't what somebody to touch what his... Junkai take some clean towel and a warm water.. He take off yuan short and he was shock to see yuan legs to his tight full of scratch and bruise so he immediately take off yuan t-shirt and he saw the same but he can see yuan rib bone... He stand a few meter away from yuan and take a look at yuan feature yuan looks like a skeleton and his getting furious his eyes turning into gold and sharp nail starting to form , sharp teeth that can kill two wolf in one bite and he roar making all of the wolf who was near at there mansion scared.

//*Knock Knock*//

"Junkai? Is everything alright?" qianxi one of junkai friend and his not afraid of junkai... Junkai get out of the room and qianxi saw junkai was really angry.. So he back away a little.

"What's wrong?"qianxi ask again and junkai try to calm himself while junkai calming himself qianxi sniff he smell a strong scent inside junkai room... He push junkai aside to see who was the owner of the scent when he saw who was the owner.. He immediately get near to yuan.

"Hey! Don't touch him!"junkai whine his now calm... I guess(?)

"I didn't know your mate is yuan!qianxi said and looking to yuan with wide eyes... And then junkai seat beside yuan who sleeping he touch yuan hands carefully afraid to break it.

"How did you know him?"junkai ask qianxi.

"His the one.. I'm telling you that he is the one i see on the river that time..."qianxi said and junkai look at him seriously.

"You mean?"junkai ask

"I mean! His the omega that was being beaten by the other alphas and omegas! And what i heard is they threatening him like nothing a piece of trash! And his the one i save that time from drowning!"
qianxi explain making junkai angry but he remain calm... He stand up and get a warm towel.

"I'm giving you a mission... Kill all the omegas and alphas... Who hurt my mate understand!"junkai said and qianxi smirk he really love when junkai is getting angry.. Junkai didn't feel any mercy to anyone.