Volleyball vs Basketball

Yuan was a volleyball captain while junkai is a basketball captain the whole team was nice to each other except for the two captain because of issue.... Someone tell the whole university that junkai and yuan was in relationship which is TRUE but junkai denied it making yuan hurt after that junkai and yuan talk then junkai said to yuan that his just playing that made yuan take a revenge he tell the whole university that junkai his a gay making junkai destroy his image.
_________________________________________
Yuan and his team was on the gym right now their are having a Practice game for coming championship while junkai and the others are waiting in the edge of the court because their gonna practice to after the volleyball team they can't use the other gym because the university fixing the court ring.

"Junkai!"zhihong raised his voice making junkai startled and glared to zhihong.

"What the fck! Do you want?!"
junkai ask zhihong and zhihong raised his hands and junkai rolled his eyes.... Looking at the volleyball team.

"Chill bro! I've been calling your for ten times! But seems you are engrossed to watch the volleyball team ah?!"zhihong said while teasing junkai and junkai elbow him making him wince and then do some stretching.

"Will you shut up and start stretching!"junkai seriously said and zhihong chuckles and obeyed junkai.

"If you still love him.. Why don't you talk to him?"zhihong whispered said but still junkai heard him making junkai stop in his stretching.

"I'm just looking at there team not him! Okay! So don't mention it"
junkai said and zhihong nod his head while smiling widely.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Looking at there team... Hey! Have you heard? The new Volleyball member?"zhihong ask junkai and junkai just nod.

"Do you know his name?"zhihong ask junkai and junkai sigh and stand straight.

"How should i know? I'm not interested... Why are you asking that newbie?"junkai said and go to the locker room zhihong followed him.

"Cause.. i heard from the other member of volleyball member that newbie have like yuan"zhihong said making junkai stop in his spot and his expression turn into really serious.

"Why are you saying this to me?"
junkai ask zhihong and then walk again.. Zhihong didn't talk again because he was afraid that junkai will explode.

Lunch Break -->

Junkai and the basketball team was having a lunch his teammates was having a nice talk but junkai just listen to them when he hear something interesting.

"Hey! Girl have you heard there's a newbie in volleyball team?" girl 1

"Yes! And his handsome i heard his name was yi yang qianxi!" girl 2

"How did you know his name?" girl 3

"I heard from teachers office his the ambassador of our school" girl 2

"So you mean his a model? Omy gosh!! I should get a make up!" girl 1

"But i heard why he join the volleyball team is because he likes yuan" girl 3

"What?!!? NO!!! Why is yuan so beautiful than us!!" girl 1, 3

Hearing this junkai wants to explode but he just have to remain calm.. When zhihong elbow him whe smirking

"What's with the serious face?"
zhihong ask junkai but junkai just stand up and go to the volleyball team locker room he wants to talk to yuan but to his surprise he see the newbie.
The newbie smirk at him.