Violence Love (S)

°Warning This Story contain of Violence and Drugs°

wang yuan and junkai was in relationship for almost 5 years... Lately something's wrong with junkai his been acting weird being a suspicious yuan decided to follow junkai.... He saw junkai walking towards in a small alley he decided to take a wall so he climb up and peek a little then his eyes widen when he see junkai and his friends taking Drugs. He immediately get down into the wall and run to his and junkai dorm.
He wanted to known everything so he decided to talk to junkai when he comeback home.

Evening ---->

Yuan was making a dinner when he heard a door open... He knows who was it.. When the food done he put in into a bowl and place it in the table when he feels hands wrap around his waist.

"How's your day my baby?"junkai ask he look like a drunk man but his not.

"Just take a seat and eat... You have something to tell me"yuan said and let go of junkai hug and junkai shrug and take a seat and take a food yuan seat beside him and he watch.. He look at Junkai was now different his eyes are red and he has a dark eye bugs.

"Junkai tell me... Are you taking drugs?"yuan ask straightforward and junkai stop eating and look at to yuan with wide eyes.

"N-no... Why would i take that? just eat"junkai said but yuan stand up his already tearing up.

"Don't lie junkai! I already know! That Your taking drugs!! I've followed you! How could you do this to yourself?! To me?!"yuan shouted and junkai stand up to comfort yuan he was about to hug yuan but yuan flinch away from him and junkai froze.

"Y-your not junkai that i know anymore... You a monster now"
yuan said and started to walk to his room while junkai just standing there and his whole body was shaking his brain was now blank he didn't know what do to... Then he hold his hair and pulled it then he stop he look at to yuan room his glared was something like he wanted to kill someone.... He immediately stand up and go after yuan room he kick the door and yuan startled.

"Junkai! What's wrong with you?"
yuan ask his getting scared right now because junkai was glaring at him and his eyes was red... Junkai didn't answer he just walk towards yuan and yuan walk backward until he hit a wall he was shaking.

"S-stay r-right there junkai!"yuan shouted but junkai didn't listen he punch yuan in a tummy and yuan wince and hold his tummy trying to take a breath but junkai punch his tummy again he started to fall down he hold junkai hands and his vision started to get blurry.

"Junkai...."yuan said before darkness eat him and yuan fall junkai smirk and carried yuan and take him into his hidden room and laid yuan in to bed and tied him up... He hold yuan face.

"I'm a monster? Then i will show you that i am a monster"junkai talk to sleeping yuan and he smirk and take off yuan clothes leaving nothing he look up and down of yuan body and he lick his lips he wanted to fck yuan right now but he wanted to hear yuan cries and moan.. So he decided to wait yuan wake up.

After an Hour

yuan opened his eyes and he slowly looked around he see his not in his room when he was about to stand up he feel his hands was tied up his eyes widen then he look at himself his fully naked.

"Your finally awake"junkai said and yuan look at him his eyes widen junkai was taking a drugs again.. So he struggle to get off the rope but the tie is really tight.

"Junkai! Let me out of here!"yuan said but junkai didn't listen junkai stand up and walk towards to yuan while smirking and yuan can see in junkai was lust... He was starting to get scared now.

KarRoy [One-Shot] #GCA2019Xजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें