(2) My Psychopath Boyfriend

°Warning there will be smut°

It's been a years that wang yuan started to be a servant and it's been a years since yuan attitude was changing and junkai feelings for yuan is now so deep every time he sees yuan talking to someone his getting jealous because since that day that yuan become his servant he started bringing yuan in outside world and now their are in the company.

"Yuan? Can you get me coffee please?"junkai said while massaging his forehead his getting stress because their company is now in crisis and yuan nod and get junkai coffee.

20 minutes

20 minutes had passed still no sign of yuan and junkai was getting worried even thought yuan attitude was changing his being psychopath was still there.. So he immediately stand up to find yuan he run into the company canteen then he saw yuan talking to qianxi junkai cousin and junkai blood starting to get boiled.

"I've been waiting for my coffee but your just talking to my cousin!?"
junkai raised his voice when his in front of them and qianxi and yuan look at him with wide eyes because of his sudden raised voice.

"Really yuan?! Your flirting to my cousin while I'm waiting for my coffee?!"junkai shouted and yuan look at him seriously before yuan can speak the barista came out with a coffee in his hands and gave it to yuan and qianxi.

"Here's your coffee Mr yuan and Mr qianxi... I'm sorry if you waited so long the coffee machine was broken but we immediately taking an action"the barista said and bow.

"No.. It's okay"qianxi said and smile at the barista and the barista bow and back to his work.

"Here's your coffee MASTER!"yuan said he even emphasize the master word and junkai feel his member feeling hard.... Junkai took a coffee in his hands but give it to qianxi and dragged yuan with him yuan let him do what he want they stop in one of the room and junkai pushed him inside and lock the door.

"What are you doing?"yuan ask then he tired to open the door but he can't open it.

"Open the door this instant!"yuan shouted but junkai pulled his hands and push him in to table and yuan gasp... Junkai hovered him.

"I've been fckng! Worried about you! Because you've been gone for 20 minutes and your talking to my cousin!"junkai sternly said and yuan shivered from his deep voice.

"W-what is wrong with that? I'm just talking to him"yuan said and junkai leaned down now yuan close his eyes and he feel junkai lips was on his neck he open his eyes.

"What is wrong? The wrong is I'm fckng jealous!"junkai said and yuan can't utter a word why would he jealous? Yuan thoughts and yuan feel junkai kissing his neck gently.

"I guess your curious why I'm jealous?.... Because i like you yuan! How can you be so dumb?"junkai said still kissing yuan neck and yuan starting to feel heat so he closed his eyes... Biting his lips because of pleasure.

"Y-you like me? But why me?"yuan ask and junkai look at him and yuan open his eyes he sees junkai looking at him deeply.

"Because your the first person who catches my attention.... Your the person who's always there when i needed even thought I'm afraid to you... i tired to be with you and now that you've been with me for a years my feeling starting to get so deep... Yuan can you be mine?"
junkai gently said while looking at to yuan like his so precious.... And yuan smile.

"If i say No... Would you get angry?"
yuan teasingly ask junkai.

"I'm not because I'm not gonna stop courting you until you say YES"
junkai said and yuan smile and touch junkai face with his both hands.

"Then I'm yours"yuan said and junkai look at him wide eyes then he smile widely and he immediately kissed yuan passionately and yuan kissed back... In a minutes the kissed started to get heated junkai lick yuan lips asking for entrance and yuan let him in now their batteling for dominance and junkai touch yuan body and yuan moaned when junkai touch his buds and junkai let go of his lips attacking his neck making a hickey and yuan arch his back because of pleasure.

"J-junkai....."yuan moaned and junkai stop looking at to yuan and his member was getting really hard because yuan looks was so sexy messy hair, swallow lips, and his possessive mark on his neck.

"Why are you so fckng sexy yuan? Now that your mine... I'm gonna mark you"junkai said and kissed yuan again while his hands taking off their clothes leaving just a brief... Junkai let go of his lips and his kiss slowly kissing yuan chest down to his tummy and to yuan member junkai take it off and yuan hide his face because of embarrassment and junkai take it off.

"Don't hide your face.... You look beautiful yuanyuan~"junkai said and kiss yuan forehead and yuan blush... Junkai again proceed down there he kiss the tip of yuan member then suck it until it hit his throat yuan moan loudly because of pleasure his receiving and junkai love it so he bob his head up and down.

"J-junkai... N-n----- ugh!"yuan moaned loudly luckily the room us bulletproof when junkai feel yuan is coming he take out yuan member and look at to yuan... He take out something under the sofa and yuan watch him it was a lube.

"What the fck?!your hiding that in there ? So your fckng some girls?"
yuan ask and junkai laugh while putting some lube in his member and he hovered yuan.. He look at to yuan who was pouting so he kiss yuan lips.

"I'm not fckng girls okay... I already put it in there"junkai said and yuan look at him with wide eyes.

"Wait... You really planned it! I hate you! Really!"yuan whines and junkai kissed him... Slowly entering his member and yuan eyes widen.

"Tell me if it's hurt... I'll take it off"
Junkai said and enter his member yuan mouth was wide open and tears slowly falling and junkai see it he wipes it and kiss yuan lips gently continue to push his member when he fully push his member he wanted to fck yuan faster and without mercy because yuan hole was so deep and warm.

"Tell me if your okay"junkai said and waiting for yuan then yuan hug him.

"M-moved"yuan said and junkai kiss his neck and start to moved gently in a minutes when yuan can take his member he take off his member and change yuan position he put yuan in edge of the sofa on all four then he push his member back again and fck yuan faster he hold yuan tight.

"U-ugh!.. J-junkai! Right there!"yuan moaned loudly and junkai smirk fcking him faster then all yuan can do is moan and shouted junkai name when junkai feel himself coming he moved faster and then he hit the climax he let out his juice to yuan holes then he take off his cock to yuan holes and yuan fall luckily junkai catch him their both panting... Junkai look at yuan who was now sleeping because of tiredness.

"Really? Yuanyuan~"junkai said and sigh he clean up yuan and himself and put yuan some new clothes.. He laid into sofa and then put yuan above on him and hug yuan tightly he kissed yuan forehead.

"Finally your mine now.."junkai said and sleep while hugging yuan in his arms.

Meanwhile --->

"They thought i can't hear them! The fck!"qianxi said because he can hear yuan moan and his getting hard because yuan moan was so sexy.

"What have you done yuan!? I'm getting hard oh fck!"he shouted again and he stand up to get inside in his bathroom to do his business you know what i mean😂
__________________________

4 days before yuan birthday concert 😭😭😭 I'm excitedddddddd!!!!
Huhuhu... T^T need to delete an picture because I'm gonna download yuan performance and i want yuan to do A DJ 😍😍