Initial Name

W - When your always smiling... My day is suddenly brighten up!

Junkai received a piece of paper a that have a sweet words... Junkai look around but didn't saw anyone he just shrug and hide the paper and walk out of the classroom... When junkai gone yuan get out of under the desk while smiling widely and he happily get out of the room and find qianxi in garden... He saw qianxi just seating under the tree wearing some earphone theb he seat beside qianxi and qianxi look who seated beside him when he saw it was yuan he smile and slung his hand to yuan shoulder.

"I can see in your eyes that your happy? Did your crush keep your letter?"qianxi teased yuan and yuan blush.

"Shut up!"yuan said and qianxi laugh while yuan and qianxi laughing yuan stop when he saw junkai his heart was aching when he saw junkai was kissing the queen bee of the school qianxi saw in yuan eyes that his hurt.. So he slung his hands to yuan shoulder and comfort yuan.

A - A student like me shouldn't like you... But seeing your smile make my heart beat real fast :)

Junkai got another paper again and he smile reading it .. He didn't know you gave it but reading it that someone admire him making smile.. He close his locker and go to the classroom finding someone one but he didn't see Him so junkai sigh and go to his chair... His still waiting for Him until the teacher came junkai just sigh and listen to his teacher.

N - No One can change my feelings for you.. I hope i can say that 'I Love You' but I'm afraid..

Junkai received another again he didn't know why is he receiving some letter like this he didn't know too why is he hiding it... And there's only one think he can know who's the sender of this letter.. The Alphabet in this letter it's look like the name of the sender.

G - Good morning junkai!! Hope you have a nice day :) i am not seeing you this past few days and it's kind of sad
:(

Junkai received another again when he open his locker... He read it and hide it... He go to their classroom again and then he check the chair again and saw no one seating he sigh and seat in his chair.

Y - Your always been my first love and crush even thought i got hurt when you kiss shangshang but is still love you <3

Junkai don't know why but keeping this letter making his heart beat wildly he didn't know why but his mind and heart telling him to hide it and about shangshang and junkai.. It was a bet junkai lose in a bet and the bet is kiss the queen in his lips.. Junkai never want it... Because he like someone but that someone didn't come to school... The last time he see him when he kiss shangshang.

U - Until now i was sad .... I want to see you as soon as possible but i can't... It's just getting worse but i hope your having a nice day my love!! <3

Junkai received another again and he hide it... He really wanted to know who was sending it... Again to his daily life finding HIM again but his not here... Junkai wanted to know where is he been this past few weeks the only here is his friend.

A - Another day without seeing you ... Ow! Wait! Not day weeks! Ahahaha but even thought i can't see you... I always thinking you... Thinking your smiling image in my mind making my heart beat fast! I hope i can be with you until we grow up but i guess....

Junkai received another but this was cut and his curios he want to know what on the last words....

N - Never forget this letter i have been giving to junkai... Even thought you don't know me can you please keep this for me? That my only wish :) keep the letter in your life until the end... Thank you for exciting in my life if doesn't because of you my life has been long gone... Thank you! I love you and Goodbye! <3