(1)My Psychopath Boyfriend

Wang yuan family was a royal servant under mafia(wang family) and now their having a problem because the servant who was suppose to pick up their son on the airport are now dead someone from their enemy killed him and they can't order someone in their servant or they will die.

"What are we gonna do?! Who's gonna pick up my son?! We can't even ordered the other servant!"ms wang shouted she's getting stress.

"We can send my son"yuan father said his wife and his master look at him with wide eyes.

"Your son? Are you sure? It's Very dangerous outside"Mr wang ask while raising his eye brow.

"I'm sure mr wang... His capable than you imagine"yuan mom said while smirking and his husband nod.

"Okay! Ready the car! Wang Yuan will pick up my son"Mr wang shouted to the other servant and they immediately do the order... Yuan was now on his room playing with his knife while doing his homework when the door suddenly open he throw a knife and his mother stop it just using his two finger and he look at yuan with her cold eyes.

"Your still playing with your knife again"his mother said and yuan stand up from his seat and walk closer to his mother.

"What is it?"yuan ask his voice was so deep and cold even his mother and father was scared to him...Wang Yuan is capable only his mother and father know that his capable of killing that's why they didn't send yuan to a university.. Because his psychopath even thought his a psychopath he can be normal if your didn't cross his line.

"Change your clothes your gonna pick up master son"his mother said and yuan just nod and pick some clothes and his mother leave him... He pick up black skinny jeans and a simple black hoodie and a black boots then he get out of his room and go to the mansion living room.

"Good Afternoon..Ms and Mr wang" yuan said and bow politely.

"Good afternoon too yuan... Nice too see you again.. Well pick up my son his now at the airport his plane just landed two minutes ago"ms wang said and yuan nod and bow his father give a key and he get it but before he can get in the car Mr wang stop him.

"Yuan... Here's a gun.. If someone followed or wanted to kill the two of you used it"mr wang said and yuan look at it and he ban but he didn't get the gun.

"I'm sorry mr wang... I like knife more than guns... So i have to leave now"yuan said and bow... Get inside the car and start to drive... And mr wang was stunned.

Airport -->

Yuan arrived and he park the car and get out of the car to find his boss son he pulled out the picture and he was impressed by the charmed of his boss son and find him inside.... He looked around but he didn't see his boss son his getting annoyed when someone tap his shoulder he turned around he finally found.

"Are you wang yuan?"the guy ask and yuan look at him calmly.... And the guy suddenly feel his heart beating.

"Yes.. I am.. And please follow me"
yuan said and get his boss luggage and walk out his boss son followed him and they arrived at the parking lot yuan open the door for his boss son and his boss son get in.. Yuan close the door and put the luggage in the back of the car and close it and he entered in a driver seat and start to drive.

Inside the car -->

Inside the car was so silent no one wanted to speaking suddenly his boss son speak.

"How old are you?"the guy ask who was looking at to yuan.

"22"yuan simply and coldly said and the guy got shivered because of his cold voice.