(2) Mafia (S)

[°Violence and Smut Ahead°]

Junkai and qianxi and the others member in their mafia business got shock of what they heard they all run in junkai side when they saw the guy was bleeding who was trying to stand up but someone step on his head they all looked who was it and their eyes widen even qianxi and junkai.

"This is sht... How did you get in being a killer in this big mafia business? You can't even protect yourself... How annoying"yuan said while stepping on the guy head then he looked around he saw the person he was looking for he let go the guy head and started to walk towards junkai and the others just watching him suddenly the guy that yuan kicked stand up and pick up his gun and point the gun to yuan but before he click the trigger junkai shoot him in the head... Yuan was now in front of junkai and junkai was just looking at him no expression can be seen in his face nor eyes.

"What?! Am i not welcome now? I just lost for more than a years! Am i not your husband now?! Did you find someone else better than me?!"yuan shouted while questioning junkai and junkai can't believe what is he hearing now it's was really yuan his Wang Yuan... So he pulled yuan close to him hug him tightly and yuan hug back.

"Silly...Why would i do that? Your my one and only"junkai said and yuan smiled but then he step on junaki foot.

"Ack! What the hell?! Why did you do that? My yuan!"junkai shouted while holding his foot and yuan glared at him.

"Why did you dress me up like a girl huh!? Look at what am i wearing!"yuan shouted back then junkai eyes widen he looked at yuan body some of his skin was revealing so he immediately take off his coat and covered yuan body.

"You remembered! Then why didn't you change your clothes?! Look at you now! All of them saw your body"junkai said and yuan laugh and wear the coat and he look at to junkai who was looking at him then he hugged junkai and junkai hug him back yuan inhale junkai scent he missed this scent.

"Because i missed you so much... I can't wait too see you when i remember you... So i decided to find you and give you a big hug that I've always wanted... And i thought you already forget me then find a someone new"yuan said and junkai flutters for the first time again so he hold yuan face looking to yuan eyes.

"You know when you was gone before... My life become miserable that time i can't accept the fact that i lost you... But then qianxi found you i was so glad to hear that but then i heard you have a boyfriend that's why i decided to make you my slave so i can touch you again
So you can be in my side again.. Yuan i didn't think about forgeting you.. I always think of you"junkai said and tears flow in yuan eyes he hug junkai tightly and cried harder.

"I-im s-sorry if you have to suffer because of me! I'm sorry!"yuan said while crying then junkai smiled his real smile he hug yuan back.

"Just don't leave me again"junkai said and yuan nod.

At night --->
[-WARNING SMUT A HEAD-]

Junkai was now resting in his bed waiting for yuan to come out suddenly the bathroom door open junkai look at the door then his eyes widen when he sees yuan wearing only his boxer and junkai polo his hair was so wet and it's freaking hot junkai felt his member get hard and yuan walk towards him while looking at him seductively when yuan was now on bed he hovered above to junkai and seat on his member junkai moan and yuan smirk.

"Look what we got here..Your hard"
Yuan seductively said and leaned down to smell junkai scent but junkai change their position now junkai was on top and yuan in the bottom junkai hold both his hands and hold them tightly but gently.

"What are you doing?Mmm?"junkai ask yuan he leaned down to yuan neck kissing and sucking it making a possessive marks.. Yuan moan.

"S-seducing you... It's been a years since we last do that"yuan said and junkai already now what he means he let go of yuan neck he look at yuan in the eyes and yuan looked back junkai hold his face by his both hands and lean closer.

"I've fckng trying to do it again with someone else but your the only one who can make my member hard yuan.... My My i guess the beast will come back"junkai said and yuan laugh and pulled junkai reason for their lips to touch they kissed passionately in a minutes the kissed become heated one buy one their clothes are gone junkai kissed get down into yuan neck then chest his hands touch yuan buds and the others one his sucking it while yuan can do is to moan.

"J-junkai...."yuan moan and arch his back junkai kisses get down until it reach in yuan boxer but he smirk and yuan look at him.

"Why are you smirking?"yuan ask he got a bad feeling about this and junkai hovered him.

"Since i miss you yuan..Let's play"
junkai said and carried yuan in a bridal style and yuan already know what junkai means the RED ROOM.

Junkai open the light and the room is full of kinky stuff he gently laid yuan down in a bed and tie him. He leave yuan for a second and came back with some stuff.

"W-what are you doing junkai?"
yuan ask junkai and junkai take off his boxer revealing a smooth white skin and junkai gently touch it.

"Since we miss each other why don't we play yuanyuan~"junkai said seductively and push a dildo inside yuan hole and yuan eyes widen and arch his back.

"A-ack!"yuan moaned junkai stop the dildo are in deep and it hit yuan spot making him to see star junkai seen yuan face expression blushing cheeks, pleasure and sweating he can't resist yuan so he kiss yuan passionately and yuan response back junkai push the button of the dildo and it start to vibrate and yuan arch his back and moan loudly.

"I-im c-coming!"yuan shouted and junkai stop the vibration and yuan whines and junkai laugh.

"Don't worry yuanyuan~ you'll see a star later"junkai said and puting some lube on his member and align himself into yuan hole and he leaned down to yuan and he slowly push his member yuan close his eyes tightly and tears come out junkai stop.

"Do you want me to stop?"junkai softly ask and yuan pulled him down.

"N-no... D-don't stop"yuan said and continue to push his member he kissed yuan so the pained will less he stop until he fully in he waited for yuan.

"M-move"yuan said and junkai push on the button again and the dildo vibrate again and junkai start to thrust yuan moaned loudly finger in toe rolling and eyes roll back he hug junkai.

"F-faster"yuan whispered in junkai ears making his member hard he fasten his pace junkai can feel yuan coming so he thrust into yuan without mercy.

"I-i-im c-coming!"yuan shouted and junkai leaned down to hug him.

"M-me t-too.... ACK!"junkai moaned when he came inside yuan and yuan moaned loudly when he finally release junkai slowly pulled himself and take off the dildo he looked at to yuan who was sweating and panting while sleeping he smile junkai get some baby wipes to clean yuan and put some clothes and he carried yuan in bridal style and bring him to their bedroom he gently laid yuan in their bed and he laid beside him.

"Welcome back yuan... If someone touched you I'll kill them"junkai said and kiss yuan lips he hugged yuan and yuan hug him back.