Wrong Number

Junkai was Casanova.. He and his friends was on the club.. Junkai was just seating on the corner when he saw a handsome guy that was seating at the corner.. So he walk towards to that guy.... His Casanova of GUYS not girls.

"Hey..."junkai said and the guy look at him.

"Hey... What can i do for you?"the guy ask and junkai smirk.

"I just want to know.. What's the name of this beautiful man I've ever seen"junkai sweetly said making the guy giggles and junkai smirk.

"Well... I'm Yi Yang Qianxi but call me jackson"the guy said

"Oww~ what a wonderful name.. I'm Wang Junkai"he said and shake his hands with jackson and then they talked for a while when a guy appeared to jackson back and hug him.. Startling qianxi but then laugh flirty.

"Zhihong... Your drunk again"he said and junkai look at them coldly.

"Ah! Junkai! Me and my boyfriend have to go now... I happy that you talk to me and oh! This is my number just call when you need someone to talk as a FRIEND"
jackson said and carefully helping his boyfriend to stand up and junkai chuckles and then he payed for his bill.

One week later -->

Junkai didn't come to that club again because of a lot of paper works and his getting stress and making friend with this qianxi guy was not bad.. So he find the number and then called it not in a few ring someone answer.

"Hello?"the other answer and junkai eyebrow turn into frown why qianxi voice turn into soft one?

"Ah? Is this qianxi?"junkai ask

"Huh? No.. I'm not"the guys said and junkai frown again.

"Are you playing with me? You gave your number to me and you said we could be friend and now your saying your not qianxi!"junkai said

"Excuse me mister! I'm not Qianxi! I am Wang Yuan! Qianxi friend! And if can't say a nice words then goodbye!"the guys said and end the call and junkai can't believe what just happen.. No one can't do that to him he just shrug it off and pick his coat he decided to come to the club again to lessen his stress.. He arrived and get inside.. He go in second floor a private area and a quiet place.. He order one bottle of wine and just seat there and waited.

Wang yuan arrived at the club finding qianxi who invite him when he came inside lot of people look at him and making him feel uncomfortable he just find qianxi.. When he saw zhihong in second floor he get upstairs but first he go to the bathroom to pee when his done he wash his hands and then get out of the C.R but he trip and he was about to fall he close his eyes and wait for the floor to hit him but he feel strong hands.. So he open his eyes to look who was it... He saw a handsome guy.
But he wake himself up and he stand up straight.

"T-thank you"yuan said and bow and walk away leaving the guy behind which is Junkai... Junkai look at the direction when yuan make his way and junkai touch his chest.

"What is this feeling?"Junkai said and he just shrug and get inside the C.R

Meanwhile .....

"Yuan!"qianxi shouted when he saw yuan and run to hug yuan and yuan laugh and hug qianxi back.

"Hey! I'm jealous"zhihong whine and the two broke the hug and laugh.

"Don't mind him! Oh~ yuan it's been a while since we see each other how's your day?"qianxi ask yuan and they seat at the corner while zhihong was chatting with his friends.